Picture Perfect

For as long as I can remember I have always been in love with him, but I could not tell him that, no matter how much I wanted to, for he is just like a me. A male, and it's not really 'normal' to be in love with another male mind you. Sometimes I would lay on my bed and I could catch the sounds of my heart being torn apart, as our friendship lingered on so did his relationship.

For the first time in forever ( Lol I couldn't resist the frozen reference ) I wanted to discard my friendship with Luhan. To forget him. To forget his girlfriend. To forget everything. To forget us. It was about 3 years into his relationship with whatever her name is when he finally proposed to her during dinner. I couldn't deny the fact that they were a perfect match for each other but I can't help feel the needle of jealously pierce my heart once again.

" Xiuminne~~Please be my best man?" Luhan asked as we were drinking on my apartment's balcony. Luhan's breath reeked of the bittersweet liquor as he kept rambling on and on about how perfect his soon-to-be wife was, the way her body perfectly fit his as if they were puzzle pieces to a puzzle.

'Where was I in that puzzle?' I thought... Before I knew it a gentle hand cupped my face, making me snap out of my thoughts. " Why are you crying? " Luhan whispered, his face close to mine, so close that I could feel his breaths, I looked at him taking in little details that graced his face.

Ring
Riinngg
Riiinnnggg

"Hello?" Luhan asked as he put the call on speaker, his hand was still on my face his thumb gently wiping any tears that may resurface.

"Honey?" A soft voice came through the device almost making me cringe at it. Almost. Luhan takes his phone inside the apartment leaving me and my thoughts.

They talk for what seems like 3 hours but was really about 5-10 minutes, I was staring at the midnight sky when I felt two arms circling my waist and another body leaning onto mine.

" Wanna explain? " Luhan asks, his voice coming out as a whisper, I just chuckle at him thinking how funny it is that even when drunk he still acts sober. I don't say anything and lean into his embrace enjoying the moment, for how long it will last I do not know.
" I'm fine, just a bit.. Upset? I guess you would call it" I briefly explained
"Why's that?" He questioned
" I thought I knew why.. But I guess I don't anymore, I thought I was upset that you were going to get married, the fact that you were going to leave me but then I thought how happy you are.... And I..." I pause and take a deep breath, new tears threatening to fall down, closing my eyes I say something that will be the biggest regret of my life but also the best.
" Luhan. I love you more then I love myself. I'm sorry." And with that I feel my eyes close and soon after everything begins to fade away...

To be continue... idk maybe