Chapter 4

***Jennie's POV***

"What are you still doing here?! Didn't I tell you to get lost already?!" I flinched at how hard her tone was and right at that very moment, I wanted nothing but for the floor to open and swallow me whole because of the embarrassment I was feeling.

"Lisa! Would you calm down?? Why are you acting like that to Jennie??" It was Rosé's turn.

"That woman was trespassing on our property!"

"She did not!" Rosé was obviously starting to get irritated too.

"Why? Do you know this woman?"

I feel like I shouldn't be sitting here, much less be staying if these two best friends would just fight because of me.

"For Pete's sake can you please stop addressing her as 'that woman' and 'this woman'? She's Jennie! J-E-N-N-I-E! And she will be staying with us!" Rosé said in a firm voice.

"What?! What do you mean she will be staying with us?!" Lisa said.

"Exactly like that," Rosé said in a now calmer tone. I looked at Sooyah to see her reaction to this commotion, but she was just busy with her dinner.

Is she not worried about these two people shouting in front of us? And her girlfriend is one of these people.

"You are crazy Rosé for allowing this woman to stay with us," then Lisa left the kitchen. She did not even sit, she was standing the whole time.

"I'm sorry, Rosé. I really should not be staying here," I said in a small and shaky voice.

One, because of the embarrassment.

Two, because I was honestly scared. If they will kick me out, where would I go? I don't know anything about this place, about their world! I have nowhere else to go.

Rosé just smiled. "Don't mind her, Jennie. I'm giving her, let's say, 10 minutes max?"

"5 minutes," only then Sooyah spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked them. 10 minutes? 5 minutes?

"I'm saying, I have known Lisa all my life," then she continued eating her dinner.

"You should eat your dinner before it gets cold," Sooyah said when she noticed I was not moving.

I grabbed my spoon and was about to eat when we heard Lisa's bedroom door open.

"See? That's even less than 5 minutes," Sooyah said while smirking.

"Shhh, she will hear you!" Rosé said but she was also smiling.

We heard footsteps and Lisa, for the second time tonight, was standing next to me again.

"I will only allow this just because you said so, Rosé. Whatever happens because of her own doings, you will take responsibility," she sat down and joined us for dinner.

I looked at Rosé and saw her looking at me too. She wiggled her eyebrows and gave me a knowing smile as if telling me 'I told you so'.

"Since everything is settled, Jennie, we should go shopping tomorrow for your necessities," Rosé said.

"Ahmm.. but I do not have any money with me," I said then looked down because of embarrassment.

"You don't have to worry about anything, silly! We will cover it for you."

"You're letting her stay here. For free. And now you're gonna buy things for her?" Lisa said. Her tone is still indifferent.

"What do you suggest then? Are you going to lend her your clothes?" Rosé asked her but we both knew Lisa's answer with how she rolled her eyes.