Marry Me

As the fight with Hawkmoth drew to its end, many of those in Paris watching were wondering what came next. They were not the only ones. With Gabriel Agreste being revealed as Hawkmoth and Chat Noir publicly detransforming into his son, Adrien Agreste, almost everyone was wondering just who Ladybug was.

They would find out in a matter of minutes.

Alya didn't know that though, even though she would bring about the news, as her teen self once dreamed of. So when Alya let her phone drop, mistakenly not ending her livestream of the last ever Ladybug and Chat Noir fight, she paid no attention to hiding any secrets.

Many of her long time loyal viewers stayed on the livestream. Some used the silence to process everything they had just witnessed and some were spamming the chat with helpful reminders to end the livestream now that the fight was over.

-

Alya couldn't feel the buzzing of the chat in her hand, even if she wanted to. She too was processing, not having expected the betrayal of Adrien's father even if she knew the boy, man now, was Chat Noir.

Speaking of superheroes, Alya spotted a certain Ladybug themed one heading her way.

Her girl had certainly grown up over the years. Long gone were her pigtails, replaced with a fashionable pixie cut. Her suit had also changed, now including pockets, and an overall stylish makeover. Despite the vicious fight, she looked beautiful as always. Ladybug had been Alya's bisexual awakening when she was younger and she was sure the sentiment remained the same for the Parisian LGBT youth of today.

"Hey..." She greeted softly, ignoring her scattered brain. "How are you doing, girl?"

Ladybug sighed heavily, crossing her arms.

"I... didn't expect it." Ladybug admitted. "Chat and I... Adrien... I told you we thought he might be once but... then he was akumatized and we marked him off the list. I guess we shouldn't have done that."

-
LadyNya: is she talking about Hawkmoth?

HosingAro: I think she fogot to turn the stream off

ChatTheMeow: I wonder if she's talking to Ladybug

DJBubbles: Alya end the stream

RosiePetal: ooh maybe she's talking to someone we don't know about!!!

Hosing Aro: forgot*

RobotSoul: I still can't believe hawkmoth and chat were father and son

MajorMoodage: an unknown party in the fight against hawkmoth??

DJBubbles: dudette ur gonna want to end the stream

Ladylover: kinda feel like we're listening to something we shouldnt
-

"I know babe." Alya sighed, pushing up her glasses. "I'm sorry it ended up like this."

Alya and Ladybug quieted for a moment.

It was strange now that it was over. The fight with Hawkmoth had been such a big part of their lives for so long. Especially for them. Alya hadn't been there for the start of the fight but she had stayed by Ladybug's, Marinette's, side for longer than they had been together.

It was weird knowing there would never be another akuma.

"Alya?"

Alya hummed absentmindedly in response, glancing at her girlfriend.