chapter 2

I honestly didn't expect to get views so quickly, it's awesome! Please comment any ideas you think would go well with this story. And thank you pats172424 for my first ever vote!

-Kanekuore

small code for nicknames so far:
Zero Two: Belladonna (by Lee)
Lee: God of war (by almost every kid)
Lee: Darling (by Zero Two)

----------------
Ichigo POV
----------------
I walk slowly with the group as the legend of the God of war, is real, and at plantation 13. I hear the awkward silence get broke by Zorome

Zorome: I can't believe it, the God of war, here in person!

Kokoro: I know... He's scary, even made Hachi and Nana terrified..

[I have to make sure I do my best, along with everyone else.. otherwise he could easily remove our job as parasite and get sent back to the garden...]

We soon arrive at the house and go in, I immediately feel my face heat up with Zero Two doing the kissing thing with code: GN-, no, Lee... I then hear Miku let out a whine

Miku: Ew! What are they doing!

I see Zero Two pull away as her lips are slightly swollen and she licks them with a smirk

Zero Two: I'm kissing my Darling, something you are probably not ready to experience. It's something you do only with someone extremely special, Darling here told me all about it.

I feel my stomach bubble in anger and I glare at her.

[this feeling, it's new, I don't like it...]

-------------------
Zero Two POV
-------------------

I can feel the jealousy coming off some of the girls

[I may have kissed Hiro, but that was only to start Strelizia. None of these girl's would understand, and none of them will ever kiss MY Darling.]

I feel Darling let me go and start walking away, I look over at him as he's going into the male baths. I smirk and go to follow him, I then feel someone grab my wrist and stop me. I turn to see who it was, it's the brat, Ichigo.

Ichigo: Where are you going?! You're not allowed in the boys bath!

Zero Two: You can't stop me, and if you try, you'll have to face Darling's punishment.~
He's not very nice when you interrupt his relaxation time.

I feel her grip loosen and then let go of my wrist as she looks down at the ground. I turn back towards the baths and and walk towards it with a sway in my step before I turn back around and put a do not disturb sign on the door and go in, closing the door behind me.

[now for some alone time with Darling]

------------

Lee POV
-----------

I hear the door to the bath open and then close, I sink down deeper into the soothing warm water and close my eyes, I soon feel the water beside me move as I feel the weight of someone sitting on my lap sideways. I open my eyes to see Belladonna smirking at me while completely naked, I smile and trail my index finger slowly down her neck to her collar bone and down to her breasts.

I gently squeeze down on her boob as the beautiful sound of her moan echoes around the room, her face turning into one of pleasure.

Belladonna: mmm~ always so forward Darling~
Can't a girl just cuddle with her Darling?

I let my hand drop, she gives a sly smile and moves so she's straddling me, her breasts touching my chest, and her head resting in the crook of my neck. We both close our eyes and place my hands on her waist as we both get comfortable and I drift off to sleep.

----------------------
Zero Two POV
----------------------

I lay in Darling's arms as I hear his steady breathing as he sleeps, I then hear the door slam open and I open my eyes, partially annoyed, and partially scared for the person's fate of waking up Darling.

Nana: Zero Two! You know the rules, and are not allowed in here! Get ou-

She goes quiet as I feel Darling stir a little but stay asleep

Zero Two(whisper): if you wish to keep your job, and your life, you will stop talking and leave as quiet as possible.

She has a conflicted look but nods and quietly leaves the room

Darling: I'm surprised you bothered to save someone from me~ never knew you cared for anyone besides me~

I quickly look at him and see him with his eyes closed and a smirk present on his flawless face.

Zero Two: D-Darling?!?! You were awake??!

I hear him chuckle as he opens his eyes and his gaze meets mine, making my whole body turn to jelly and my brain to stop working.

[How is he always able to make me a romantic mess.. It's my main weakness..]

Darling: I guess it's about time to go get introduced to everyone.

I nod and we get out of the bath and dry off as we get changed into our clothes, I see him put on a tank top and cargo pants, and the rest of his uniform folded up. We both go out to the common room and I see everyone there, some goofing off, some look like blank faced statutes, and some just normal.

Darling awkwardly clears his throat as they all look over and quickly move so they're all sitting strait with blank faces.