Chapter 16: Camille And The Book

Once me and Magnus learned the wearabout of the Book of the white we went to the institute to meet with Jace, Izzy, and Clary to explain to them what we had learned. "Great, Camille will never help us, not after I punched her for what she did to Simion." Clary says with a tone of doubt. "Simon has ties to Raphiel, maybe he can persuade him into letting us speak to Camille?" Jace asked Clary. "I'll call Simon and see what he can do." Clary says as she pulls her phone out of her pocket dialing Simons number. We all knew Simon's odds of persuading Raphiel was very limited, simply because Raphiel was a very stubborn person and because he loathed Camille for her insubordination. So while Clary was on the phone with Simion, me, Jace, and Izzy were coming up with a plan B. Once Clary was finished talking to Simon we filled her in on plan B. Plan B was basically us kidnapping Camille and forcing her to take us to the book of the white. Simion came to the institute and told us that the plan to persuade Raphiel failed, "He insisted that Camille is not to be let out at any cost" Simon says with a serious tone. "Well so much for plan A" Clary says as if she knew it would fail. "Well it's time for plan B, Simon you get us into Hotels dimor and near Camile will take care of the rest." I said sounding like a leader executing a plan. We all head out of the institute, aiming for hotel dimor, looking as if we were men on a mission.
Simion went snuc us inside and we managed to sneak past Raphael and get to Camillies coffin. When we got to Camille's coffin we woke her up and told her that she can take us to the book of the white or else we would leave her here to rot in the coffin. "If you can get me out of here I'll take you to the book" Camille said as if proposing a deal. We decided to follow through with her deal, only because if she didn't follow through with her words then we would send her to Clave to live out her punishment for turning a mundane into a vampire. We snuck Camille pass Raphiels men but was bombarded by Raphiel when we were a foot away from the door. "I'm surprised that you would defy me" Raphile said with a shocking tone in his voice. Simion was just recently turned into a vampire and relied on Raphael for guidance and protection, while slightly deceiving him, for he did play a small part in his demise. We stood face to face against Raphiel and his followers preparing to fight our way out of here. However, just as we were about to start fighting each other my sister Isabel came bursting through the walls leaving a gap for the sun to get into the building. The sun made a line between us and Raphile. If a vampire walks into sunlight their body bruns into crispy then into ashes, because of this the sunlight allowed us to escape taking the back way out of the hotel. When we left the hotel dimort, Camille took us to retrieve the book of the white as payment for releasing her. When she handed us the book we planned on turning her into the clave for turning a mundane into a vampire, however she managed to escape before we could arrest her.