Chapter 1

Taehyung's POV

It was a hectic day at the cafe, and I was getting ready to lock up, just when a man walked throuhg the door, "Oh great it's you." I said, sarcasm laced my voice. "Hey buttercup." he greeted and I plopped down on the nearest chair, "go on, tell me your stupid pick up line, so we can both go home." I huffed. 

"Are you from Tennessee." he started and I sighed, "do I look like I'm from Tennessee?" I asked. "Cause, you the only ten I see." he said. Oh boi, I thought. 

That man was Jeon Jungkook, a man who has fallen head over heels for me, he is a famous photographer for a famous company. And everyday, he comes to the cafe, with one pick up line, in hopes to woo me. Although it can get quite annoying, it's cute how hard he tries. 

I locked the door after he left, walking towards the bus stop. Hopping on the bus, I let out a sigh, Jin hyung, the owner of the cafe, gave me double shifts, what a pain. I walked the rest of the way to my studio apartment, although it was small, it was homey and my safe space. I took a long shower, feeling the hot water relax my tense muscles. 

Before going to bed, I texted Jiminie hyung. 

Me:

Bitch, Jungkook came back again

Chimmy:

And what was it this time, you should just go out with him, he's hot and he's famous, what more could you want in a guy

Me: 

Yeah he is hot and all, but I wanna see how far he'd go. It seems like he's determined, since he has been keeping it up for a week so far

Chimmy: 

He is trying so hard for you, you should give him a chance

Me: 

I'll think about it, night Chim, dream of me

Chimmy: 

Night bitch, you wish

-

Sorry for the short chapter, but here is a new book. Many of you requested for one based around pick up lines, so here it is. I really hope you enjoy it, have a good night/day.

Your a/n