Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

We finally met up met up at he ferris wheel, Chim and Jin hyung teasing me around Jungkook. "Ok let's ride, me Namjoon and Jin hyung in one and you two in another." he said and gave me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes and climbed into the carriage, Jungkook following following suit. 

"Hey Jungkook, why don't we play a game since, I don't like heights, to keep myself distracted." I suggested and he nodded. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." he answered. "When did you start liking me." I asked. 

"Well I have noticed you quite a number of times, before meeting you at the cafe. I don't know if you remember, but I think you were in highschool or college since you were always studying. We were on the bus and you always sat next to me." he explained and it all came back to me. "That was you, you looked like such a nerd." I laughed. "whatever, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare." 

"I dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the ride." He said and my eues widened. "W-what?" I asked. "You heard me." he said. Hesistantly, I went over to him and sat down, a blush adorning my cheeks as soon as I did so. 

"T-truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare" 

"I dare you to kiss me." I said, finally giving into him. "What? Tae don't force yourself." he said. "Tae?" I asked. "It's my nickname for you." he said. "Well then I should call you Kookie." I said. 

"you sure Tae?" He asked. "Whatever, just kiss me." I said, pulling his collar. 

The kiss was slow, passionate. Our lips sealed together, as he explored my warm cavern. I hummed into the kiss, knock knock knock. "The rides over lovebirds, get out of the carriage." said Jimin, knocking on the window. I instantly pulled away from Kookie, my cheeks a bright red. 

"Let's go." Kookie smiled, grabbing my hand in his.