Chapter 5

Cole's POV.

I just was called by a maid for breakfast. I'm waiting in the diner room with KJ and the queen and king.
Lili walked in. She wore a beautiful, silver, short dress. Also she wore silver shoes. Her make-up was again perfectly done. She looked gorgeous.
I took out my hand.
C-"Princess"
We both smirked.
L-"Mr. Sprouse." She said that while the took my hand. I took her to her place. She sat down and took her hand back. I walked to my place. While I sat I looked at Lili. She was looking at KJ and smirked at him. The look in her eyes looked like she was something planning. I just ignored it. She looked to me. The look in her eyes changed to sweet. She smiled at me and I smiled back. we looked at each other like that until we got our food and started talking.

After a while Lili started talking.
L-"Mother and father, I thought maybe I could give Cole and KJ a tour through the palace? I know their leaving today, but then we have something to kill the time with."
A-"Good idea. Of course you can give them a tour through the palace, sweetheart."
L-"Great. Thank you mother."

Breakfast was finished and Lili started give us a tour. She led us to every room.

We walked in a big room with 3 sofas and a big tv. All withe.
L-"So I come here when I feel down. I always watch movie's then. "
We continued. After an hour we were done. We still had 5 hours before lunch. After lunch we're leaving. KJ and I decided to going for a walk in the center of the kingdom.

We arrived at the center. There are much shops and diners. It's bigger than I expected.

Lili's POV.

I'm finished with the tour and started to chance clothes. I was going for the one of the pants I had: white leather pants. It was a present of my sister Chloe. She knew I wanted pants, cause I only have dresses and 3 pants and a few tops. I wear above that a light pink blouse with a white collar with little white diamonds. Above that I wore a white leather jacket.

I went to the stable and I saddle my horse. My horse called "Warrior". I choose the name. I called her Warrior, because I'm a princess and a warrior is the opposite of princess but still I thought that I was a warrior and princess in one. So I called her Warrior. She was a white horse with beautiful manes.

I sat on my horse and went to the centre of my kingdom. My people don't really know how I look like. They saw me once on tv and in the paper but that's it and that was 4 years ago. My parents want me to be safe and don't be famous before I become Queen. So that's why.

When I arrived I attached my horse to a special place for horses. There is a guard so no one can steal your horse.

I walked through the center. I needed to go to a clothing shop. I found one and went inside. I bought some clothes that you can wear for travel on a boat.

As I was done with buying clothes, I get a message on my phone of KJ. He said they were going back to the palace. So was I. I actually needed to be there first so we don't run into each other on the way back. And so they don't know I was gone.

I went to my horse and I put the bag of clothes in the saddle bag and went home.

I arrived on the palace and run inside, straight to my room. I had 2 hours for the lunch. I dropped my back and walked back to the stable, cause I could walk in my garden with my horse. I need to do that every day so she stays health. I sat on my horse as I saw Cole and KJ arriving. 
C-"Hey Lili!"
L-"Hey Cole!" I walked with my horse to them.
C-"Is this your horse?"
L-"Yes."
C-"What is her or hims name?"
L-"Her name is Warrior."
C-"Strong name."
L-"Thank you. There are more horses, if you want I can saddle one for you so you can ride with me through the garden?"
C-"Yes please. KJ do you want to come too?"
KJ-"No, I'm just going inside."
C-"Okay."
Cole and I walked to the stable.
L-"Pick an horse."
Cole choose a black horse.
L-"His name is black beauty."
C-"Beautiful name for a beautiful horse."
L-"I saddle him for you."
C-"Do I need to help?"
L-"No it's okay."

~5 min later

L-"I'm done, you can sit on Black Beauty."
C-"Thank you princess Reinhart."
I chuckled
L-"No problem sir Sprouse."
He sat on his horse and we ride through the garden. We talk a bit and then went back to the stable, unsaddled our horses and went back to the palace to make ourselves ready for lunch.
L-"Bye, see you at lunch."
C-"Bye, see you!"