°43°

This is a horror/thriller story. The main focus lays there and not on a fairytale ending. Idk how many times I've said this but I'm saying it again.

°°°

"HOSEOK! JIN! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! YOU NEED TO RUN OR HE'LL KILL YOU! NO! HYUNGS!", Taehyung yelled out absolutely panicked, struggling even more in the grip but nothing helped as he was dragged away, back into the jungle and back into the direction of the beach where the sharks were already waiting for him in the water.

The raven was absolutely furious and his desperate mind couldn't grasp the fact that his beloved Hyungs were here, on the island, not in safety. Oh god, if Taehyung couldn't stop Jungkook, his oldest friends were going to die! "HYUNGS! I'M HERE! I'M ALIVE!", Taehyung yelled in the hope for them to hear him.

This was an entire nightmare, his hope completely shattered to the ground since the ones he loved, his family were here on the island with no escape and they didn't know what horrors would await them here. How could they even end up here?! Taehyung knew from Jin to be afraid of the deep sea and Hoseok wouldn't risk his husband like this.

"I-I'm not dead", Taehyung sobbed out while he was hanging in the hard grip of the monkeys who dragged him away, simply not caring for his cries and pleas because they were simply obeying Jungkook's demands. Why were they here?! What happened in the year he was gone?

Taehyung has been unable to write his friends anything as testament or tell them how much he loved them one last time before departure since he back then has believed it was just a harmless ship cruise, not the ending of his civilized life and start of his life as a murderer's trophy.

His struggles grew weaker and weaker as he allowed himself to sob, hanging in the grip while he was dragged away and back to the shores so he couldn't bother Jungkook anymore and could especially not try to stop the plan from succeeding.

Just like Jungkook has said, it was either them or the island's survival.

And Jungkook would do anything for his own survival. He clearly showed that he wasn't afraid of using every power he had to reach this goal, to stay alive. The fear of being killed too deep inside of his being that nothing could convince him otherwise. He has been on this island way too long now to think reasonable again.

Not even Taehyung could convince him, that was clear.

And Jungkook's anger would burn like the brightest fire once he was going to meet his defiant Baby again and punish him for coming into his way all the time.

°°°

Jungkook stood in front of the entrance to the jungle, face stone cold while he stared after the little group leaving them, anger radiating from his form while the rest of the humans were in bright panic and tried to understand who this boy was and why he has been in such a crazy state. The blonde internally groaned because he now had to explain again, had to act that he didn't know Taehyung when the boy was the center of his world.

"Who was that, Jungkook-ssi?", one girl timidly spoke up, eyes never leaving the disppearing boy who still continued screaming but the vowels weren't reaching the others' ears which caused a small grin on Jungkook's face before the smile quickly disappeared again once he noticed Hoseok's wary eyes on him.

"He's my lover... ", Jungkook then decided to speak up with a shy little smile directed down to his feet, acting like always. It might not be a great idea to tell them about Taehyung but they weren't going to stay alive enough to tell anyone. They wouldn't leave the island anyways, just like all the other sacrifices. No one could approach his Baby and no one could take him away from him.

"Ah, I didn't want to tell you about him. It's a stupid reason to be honest", Jungkook said, already in fully control of his facial expression while especially Jin and Hoseok were suspicious of him. They knew that this was Tae and they'd do everything to get their friend back. Their TaeTae was here on the island and Jungkook somehow tried holding him away from the group.

"He was on the same ship as me and survived. But... the wreck caused damage to him and his brain. He sadly went insane. I'm protecting him from anyone as he only relays and trusts me so I didn't want anyone to see him so he wouldn't be overwhelmed. I'm sorry for not telling you about him but I'm only protecting him. I deeply care for him", Jungkook explained and all of them relaxed.

"Aw, that's completely fine! We won't bother him and stay away!", one girl said with heart eyes at the handsome male in their middle. Hoseok was the one to speak up. "Then why was he telling us to get away from you? That you're a murderer and killed the other passengers?", he asked suspiciously and Jin nodded.

Jungkook clicked his tongue before looking at the ground. "Well that's because he hates me. He wanted someone responsible for his misery so he took it out on the only other survivor. Me."

It sounded so logical, made so much sense. Yet Hoseok and Seokjin didn't believe Jungkook at all.

They had to find Taehyung themselves and ask him about that and why Jungkook seemed like he was not who he said to be.

~

When 2seok is suspicious too, you just know it lays in their family:')

Ela_koo