Chapter 2 (Rewrite)

Taro's pov~

I groan as i slowly open my eyes to a blinding light, "I wasn't here before" I mutter out as i began to look at my surroundings.

"He's awake!" "Someone get Slenda" "I wanna play with him" "What's so special about him?"

God so many voices, its giving me a headache, "Quiet everyone, you're giving the boy a headache". All the chatter stopped.

I looked where the all so powerful voice came from, it came from the doorway, it was her, the tentacle woman! Damn, she's really tall and creepy

"H-holy crap!" I looked around in a frantic, she ain't no human "Where am i?!" Giggling, they're giggling?

What the fuck, I stood up with inhuman speed and backed up towards the back wall, are they the story killers? no, they aren't really but.. the woman Slenda, her name was in the story and she was a all powerful being that owned a mansion in the woods..

They're real? "Of course we are" A monotone voice came from my right, I turned, it was a really pretty woman, except her downfall was a clock in her eye, I blushed realising i said that out loud

"Boy, take a seat" The tall figure named 'Slenda' said, I obeyed hesitantly and sat next to a little girl no older than 6-7 who had blood coming down from her head, she was wearing a pink, bloody dress.. what happened to her?

"You asked if we were real?" She i would assume looked at me as i quickly nodded as one of her many tentacles grabbed a pencil as another grabbed some paper, "You will be here for awhile, child" I will? "Do not question me, boy" Crap "Im s-sorry".

I played with my fingers as the tall lady walked off somewhere and left me in a room with my women who looked to be murder victims, i think, who knows. I felt a hand fall on top of my own, it was a smaller hand then mine so i turned to look at the small girl next to me, she wore a big grin, not a violent one but a one i can't explain.

But i felt everyone else stare at me with daggers in their eyes before a voice came "Clockwork, your name?" It was the lady with the monotone voice, "Oh um, its Taro" I look into her eye, trying not to look at her clock eye, she scoffed clearly looking at my failed attempt to avoid her clock eye, she walked off.

"Don't mind Clocky, she's a bit off when meeting new people!" The little girl said to my left with weird excitement in her voice, "I'm Sally by the way" She extended her hand and I shook it and gave her a small smile myself.

This feels odd, one minute I was in a bad house next I was running in the forest now i'm in a massive mansion in the middle of the forest with a crap ton of people, I sigh and the little girl looked at me as I give her a reassuring smile.

..Am i gonna live the night?

This is gonna be fun..