~24~ Long Explanations & Screams Louder Than Anything.

Chapter 24
Long Explanations & Screams Louder Than Anything

Destiny's POV

1 week later...

Its been hell here. Men come in and watch me sleep like perverts. I toss and turn at night, thinking about what's happened.

In the past couple nights, Shane's and Fletcher would put this stuff in my eyes, which makes them permanently blurry.

I can still see, just everything is foggy.

He still hasn't figured out they I can still use my powers. I mean seriously, if your going to kidnap someone do it correctly.

I've still been trying to manipulate my Pure elements to come out early, but no progress yet.

I just wish Blaze was here. I messed up, I should've said yes. I'd take it all back if I could. But my stupid powers think otherwise.

Shane comes in once and a while. we talk, or something. I don't like being alone with him, but it's the only thing I have right now closest to a 'friend'.

I wish I could get out of this place.

🌙🌙🌙
Nighttime
🌙🌙🌙

Shane's POV

Sitting on the couch, watching tv. And you can still hear the echo of her screams throughout the house.

I lay on the couch and cover my head with the pillow to block out the agonizing screams.

That's it. I'm calling someone.

I took out my phone and tapped Blaze's number. Don't ask how I got it.

After 3 or 4 rings I thought he wasn't going to pick up. Then I heard the faint hello coming from the phone.

I moved to my room so no one could hear me.

"Blaze. Listen, and do not hang up on me---"

"Who is this? How the heck do you know my name?" He questions.

"It's Shane. please it's about Destiny."

He sounds like he's going to hang up, but the phone just stays silent.

"How do I know your not lying to me? Considering all the creepy shit you've already done."

"You just have to trust me, please. for Destiny." I must have sounded truthful, because he agreed.

I told him to get his friends and come here. I told him all about my fathers plan. and I told him about the agonizing screams she lets out in the middle of the night, due to the drug he's been giving to her.

And by the end, I couldn't tell if he was

a) pissed
b) depressed
c) or both a and b