Extra

Carmen stood on top of the house in Poitiers, France, listening intently to Player before heading off towards her target.

She revealed a USB stick hidden in her lipstick and plugged it into the control panel on the roof. Player typed away and disabled the security. She quickly removed it and lifted a window panel. In her ear player warned her another signal he couldn't trace. "It could be a trap," he said, "watch your step". 

She descended using her grappling hook and stopped just above the ground. As she looked around arrows shot out of the walls. Thinking quickly she dropped to the ground and kicked up an old shield, using it to protect her. She looked at it in surprise before stating, "Well this just became worth a whole lot less".

Carmen pulled a candlestick to the side revealing a hidden safe. She grabbed a code decrypter from within her coat and set it on the wall. Within seconds the door swung open and she stepped inside, her eyes locked on a giant diamond - The Eye of Vishnu, when she caught her breath and stopped.

"What is it Red?"

"Im staring at something I never thought I would see again" she said before waking in the opposite direction.

"It better be more valuable than a huge sparkly gemstone the size of my head" Player replied.

They were interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

Don't remember writing this, but I'm not sure how to finish it as it doesn't have Rose in so you can have it as is. Maybe I'll come back to it later. If anyone else has ideas on how to finish feel free to tell me.