Chapter 13: Saving Her

The Beatles hurried their way down the steps as the pressed a red button on the wall.  The door opened and both of the scientist looked surprised.  They had been caught, although, the short scientist shot his small hand gun laser at them.  The Beatles ducked and ran all around the room.  

    The taller scientist finished with the substance and puts it into a giant machine sized syringe tube.  He goes over with the green substance in the tube and connects it too the machine Grace was inside.  When he stood up Paul puts him in a choke hold, the taller scientist flipped him over, McCartney slammed onto his back with a loud thud.

   John kicked grabbed at the laser that was in Ronnie's hands.  He shot the laser at him and missed hitting a highly respectable substance on the lab table.  The acid split all over the floor burning into the ground.  George goes to the machine and looked to see Grace inside, he looks back too the lab to find the remote to stop everything.

   The taller scientist however, grabs George by the collar and throws him into the wall.  then he turns and grabs the secret remote and pressed the green button.  The machine started to let out air, with a fssshhhhhh.  John reacted quickly as he jumped after the tall scientist from behind.  

"STOP THAT MACHINE!" John screamed.

"Never!"  the tall scientist threw back john squashing him into the ground.  Ringo pulls up the tall scientist and punches him square in the face, knocking off his spectacles.  

  Meanwhile the shorter scientist blasted his laser at Paul and George who ducked at the same time.  The remote clattered on the floor accidentally pressing on the green button a second time.  The giant syringe filled with green fluid began to go down into the machine.  Paul leaped after the remote.

   Inside of the machine, the mechanical arms tightens around Grace the light shined brighter in her eyes.  The mechanical arms removed all her clothing, then the syringe tube connected a needle to her right leg.  She screamed for help, all of these tubes aligned and connected too her body from head too toe.  

   Paul was knocked down by the taller scientist.  Ringo was held back by stepping into this strange tar substance.  George fell back as the shorter scientist blasted his laser at him, he then zapped his laser again and caught George inside of an electrical cage.  

   The green fluid filled inside of the mechanical machine all around her.  An air mask went over her mouth and nose, she panicked that this would be the end.  She closed her eyes curled up in the oval machine as the fluid filled around her.  Her hair floated up as the strange substance began to travel into her veins.  

   Outside of the oval machine the blue light came out in a chord with big surges into the generator collecting.  The taller scientist punched out Paul McCartney and went too the generator.  John takes a testing tube glass full of liquid that he does not know what's in it, and then throws the liquid back at the shorter scientist.  The liquid freezes on the shorter scientists' clothing.

   John runs back too the taller scientist,

"Turn it off! Please your killing her!"

The scientist held up John by the collar,

"It is already too late for you Mr. Lennon, you will see her dead after this, and your child will never belong too you."

John became very, very, VERY angry.  He stuck his arms out and starts to choke the scientist.  

    Paul gets up shaking his head, but he was dizzy.  He held onto the machine and pulls out the empty syringe by accident.  The oval machine beeped loudly with a red light, it made another FSHHHHHHH sound spraying out air.  Paul then collapses on the ground again passed out.

   Ringo unzipped his boots and got out of the tar walking barefoot inside of the place.  He pushes the shorter scientist into the wall and hits him with a good punch and kick.  George whom was still stuck inside the cage did a daring feat and he pulled open the bars crying out in pain.  He slips out of the electrical cage as his hands were red and burnt.

   George got up spitting on the floor.  He takes a random needle filled with a fluid and stabs it into the smaller scientists' heart with rage.  Ringo backed up with fear surprised by his friends' actions.  The scientist fell down on the floor and George looked too Ringo rolling his eyes.  Soon they directed their attention to John.

    "Guys! Stop tha' machine! Anything!" John shouted struggling with the taller scientist.

    George and Ringo looked to the oval machine and found a big circuit board behind it.  Although there were many, many wires.  Ringo pulled one out, and then another, and then another, harrison had helped him out.  When they had did that it powered down parts of the machine.  Although one of them that they pulled out was the air mask.

   Grace couldn't inhale anything, Her eyes opened in the fluid, everything was greenish and blurry.  Meanwhile the blue surges slowly started coming back out from the generator and into the oval machine.  The taller scientist sees this and cried out in anger, he pushes John away throwing him too the ground.

   George then started pulling out more and more plugs with Ringo and the machine beeped loudly with the red light.  The syringes and needles retracted from Graces' body.  Though she was still in the green fluid and started to lose her breath.  The tall scientist leaped after George and Ringo but then Paul was back awake.  He gripped onto the scientists' ankles.

   Paul pulled the scientist away, though he kicked him back in the face.  John Leaped on top of the tall scientist body slamming him as if a wrestling move.

    George and Ringo pulled out the last plug and all the blue surging light went back into the machine and into Grace.