Hina x Hodaka

Let's take a break from Boku no hero academia, shall we?

Anyways, the next pairing will be Hina x Hodaka from Weathering With You!

Honestly, I love this fucking couple so much. The love and respect they have for each other is amazing and how their relationship builds throughout the movie is pretty much perfect.

Hodaka is a sad and lonely kid. And Hina is a kid who's had to go through stuff that kids her age shouldn't have to and has to put a lot of burdens on herself as she has to make ends meet for her brother.

Throughout the film, they each help each other and make the other stronger. That's why I love this pairing. Their relationship is very well written. From being complete strangers to being the best of friends to being lovers is amazing to watch.

And it all ends in as they both fall from the sky. Hodaka has to make a decision between Hina and the world. He chose Hina. Some people may call that selfishness. I see that a a real act of love. Humans are just selfish when it comes to the things they love and will never let them go no matter what.

And by the end of the film, Hodaka, the boy that was sad and lonely isn't anymore and he knows where he should be. Right beside Hina. He isn't alone anymore and will be loved.

And Hina won't have to bear all the burdens because Hodaka would be right beside her. That's what I call a relationship. Full of mutual respect, great relationship building and just... loving.

I mentioned that izuocha was OTP, didn't I? Well, not anymore.

Hina x Hodaka is my OTP.

Infinity×infinity/10

GO WATCH THE MOVIE. IT'S GREAT!

Oh, and here's another picture for good measure.

:)

Also, can we just agree that what Hodaka said when they were falling from the sky is the most romantic line ever?