The News

Taylor's P.O.V.

Harry helped me carry my bags to his car. I was so nervous, I didn't know how to tell him.

"Harry..." I started

"Yes babe?" He asked curious.

"We need to talk, please don't be angry" I said. He just nodded.

"The Directioners are thinking I'm using you for fame, and I'm getting alot of hate from youre fandom. Don't worry about that though, I love you for who you really are. Management called earlier today saying if i wanted to keep our relationship as normal as possible I should adopt a child within the next week before it becomes too serious" I told him slow and nervously.

"Taylor..." He started sounding hurt.

I knew this would be coming.

" First of all, sometimes I wish we weren't famous. Taylor this might be good for you, but if we adopt a child so soon I won't be ready, you know with the boys, family, and I'm only 18. " he said sounding distressed.

"I'm sorry Harry, I just accepted the offer because I thought it would be better for both of us" I couldn't help a little tear fall down my cheek.

" Babe don't cry... I didn't mean it that way, I would love to be a father but I just have to think this through, maybe I can get my management to give us a year break, since I know Zayne is getting married to Perry aswell." he said and kissed my hand, his eyes focussed on the road.

"Harry, it's just that I don't want to be that bad girlfriend that crushes her boufriends dreams because of her selfishness."

He cut me off, " I would do anything for you Taylor" he sounded so cute, I just played with a lock of his gorgeous curls, twirling it in my finger.

"Okay" was all I could get out.

Harry's P.O.V.

As we were heading to my apartment downtown, Taylor looked scared, I wanted to hold her close and cuddle her forever.

I was about to ask if something was wrong then she said, " Harry..."

"Yes babe." I said, I could tell something definately wasn't right.

"We need to talk... Please don't be angry with me" That was it, she was going to break up with me. My stomach knotted and my heart fell, I couldn't help but think another man was stealing her heart and using her. I couldn't speak so I just nodded.

"The Directioners are thinking I'm using you for fame, and I'm getting alot of hate from youre fandom. Don't worry about that though, I love you for who you really are. Management called earlier today saying if i wanted to keep our relationship as normal as possible I should adopt a child within the next week before it becomes too serious".

I am greatful for my fandom but I thought if they were actual fans then they would support my decisions and Taylor's decisions. Wait, did she say we were going to have to adopt a child within a week!? This wasn't going to work out.

" First of all, sometimes I wish we weren't famous. Taylor this might be good for you, but if we adopt a child so soon I won't be ready, you know with the boys, family, and I'm only 18. " I said, i played it back through my mind and what I just said to my girlfriend came out alot more harsher than I planned. A tear rolled down her cheek. My heart fell again, but I think when it hit the ground it broke. Seeing Taylor cry because of me was my worst nightmare. I wanted to let her know how bad I felt.

" Babe don't cry... I didn't mean it that way, I would love to be a father but I just have to think this through, maybe I can get my management to give us a year break, since I know Zayne is getting married to Perry aswell." I said my voice wobling. I wanted to kiss her from top to bottom, but the only thing stopping me was that we were driving, she'll get it when we get home. I kissed her hand.

"Okay" was all she could get out. Hopefully she wasn't mad at me.