Adoption

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes cooking. Taylor must be up already. The only possible reason she could be up at 4:00 in the the morning is because she was jet lagged. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, showered, the usual. Downstairs Taylor was serving up breakfast.

"Harry... Wake up!" Little did she know I was right behind her. I lift her up and spun around in circles, she was so light and delicate.

"Morning Princess..." I said.

"Morning prince charming..." She squealed in delight. She was so beautiful.

"Would you like to adopt today?" I asked.

"Sure, if your ready?" She said nervously.

" Don't worry babe, the boys are fine with it so are my family, and I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said assuring her.

*A few hours later*

Taylor's P.O.V.

As we pulled into the orphanage, I looked at Harry. I think he will be the perfect father. I know he will. We have been together for six months but we are really far ahead in our relationship.

"Come on babe," I said poking his dimples.

He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek. "Lets go" he said taking a deep breathe. He was so cute when he was nervous.

The orphanage like most didn't look too poor, but didn't look stable. Harry grabbed my hand and we walked to the front reception. The lady looked nice and was very welcoming.

She got our names and some other personal details about us and lead us to the room where all the kids where playing as they would every other day.

"Awww" Harry said like a little kid, I just shook him away. We sat down and just observed all the cute little kids for about ten minutes.

Harry seem focused on the boys, and I was focused on the girls. After a while Harry said he would prefer a girl.

So I suggested a little girl that was playing with some of her friends, she looked like me so much! Harry just giggled.

We went over to her and she just looked up at us with big eyes.

"Hi sweetie, whats your name!" I asked trying not to scare her, she was so delicate.

"Alice, what's your names?" She asked so sweetly.

"I'm Taylor and this is Harry," I pointed to Harry who was kneeling down next to me.

Harry just laughed softly. "I think she's the one." We both said at the same time. Harry blushed and we went to the front reception saying which child we would like to adopt. We signed lots of paper work.

"Okay, that should be fine. You can take Alice home today, but she will need to pack so maybe you can go upstairs and help her." Harry and I both stood up and he held my hand as we walked to her room.

Her room had another ten beds in it. Turns out there were only two rooms in the whole orphanage, one for the girls and one for the boys. Harry looked shocked at how little Alice had. I was too because she only had two tee-shirts and a few peices of underwear, a dress and a pair of shorts. Looks like we are going shopping soon!

Harry's P.O.V.

Taylor and I settled on a little girl named Alice. She looked about 4. And she was the cutest girl I have ever seen, apart from Taylor. I wanted her to know that i'm not scary and that she had nothing to be afraid of. I knelt down beside Taylor and now I could see her better, she looked so much like Taylor!

"I think she's the one" Taylor and I both said at the same time. Alice smiled nervously and hugged me. I wish Taylor were there to see this but she was busy signing papers at the front reception.

Alice then lead us up to her room so she could pack all her belongings. As soon as I stepped inside I was shocked at how many people have to sleep in one room. But I guess not everyone is as fortunate. The room had another ten beds, no colour and stunk of body odor. Taylor shot me a worried look and started helping her pack what little she had.