Chapter 2

*Still Anti's POV*
I screamed in fear and jumped into Jack's arms. If there was one thing I hated the most, it was Ipliers.
"Hello Wilford." Mark greeted with a sigh.

"Nice to see you again, Will." Jack greeted, shaking the maniacs hand.

"To you too, mr Septiceye. And who do we have here?" He questioned, with his lisped voice.

I looked up to view him, clinging onto Jack like there was nothing to hold. He glared at the sight of me. Scanning my body from my chubby hands to my ankles and the slit on my throat to the toxic green floof that defied gravity.

"Mark. I know you called me for help but I'm not sure a certain someone is gonna let this thing into the house." Wilford stated.

Being called a thing hurt my feelings, I was more than a thing. Wasn't I? Wait, stop...it doesn't matter.
"Well fuck you, I don't wanna go!" I yelled, getting defensive to my fear.

"I'll talk with him, but please. They need a place to stay." Mark begged, ignoring my defensive ways.

Will paused, a slight glare shining into Mark's view. JJ got up and tugged Will by his pant leg. Will knelt down to his eye level while the mute started showing sign language to the pink haired freak. Wilford seem to understand what he was saying and softly patted him on the head.

"Only for you, Jameson my boy." Will replied, smiling. He stood up and put his hands on his hips.
"First we must put you all in some more comfy clothes, what do ya say?"

I looked down to see I wore what I was wearing before I entered this crazy nightmare. Wilford snapped his fingers and everyone's outfit changed into a more age appropriate look.

Schneep wore a light blue shirt with a white jacket and some navy jeans with little orange crocs.
Chase wore a grey t shirt and some simple board shorts with his signature Cap still laying on his head and nike black sneakers on his feet.
Jackie wore a red jersey with matching shorts and some child sized combat boot.
Marvin had a blue hoodie on that said 'Magic and Sparkles' on the chest, black shorts and little matching booties while his mask rested on his forehead.
JJ wore navy overalls with a white T-shirt and blue booties
And for me...any minute now. Or not.

I saw Mark point to me in the corner of my eye. Wilford sighed and snapped his fingers like Thanos. I wore a black Hoodie with 'Daddy's little Monster' written on it, baggy sweatpants and little socks that covered my feet.

"Alrighty, I have enough seats in the car for three and I put the rest in yours. Let's go everybody." Wilford instructed.

Mark picked up Marv and Will picked up JJ as Jack still held onto me, leading the others outside to the vehicles. They all got strapped in and ready, Chase, Marv and JJ in Wills car and the others, including me and Jack in Mark's. With a bit of resistance I was forced into a baby seat next to the window while the others were in kiddy seats. This was so humiliating, and just think. Wherever they are taking us now will be the death of me.
I mean maybe they're taking us home or maybe we're going...OH FUCK NO!
I started to thrash in my seat as I saw the large house get closer and closer.

"Jack please you cannot let me in there!" I screamed.

"Why what's wrong?" Mark asked, obviously knowing the exact reason of what's wrong.

"Please, please!" I begged, tears slipping through my eyes.

"Vhere are we?" Schneep questioned.

"Welcome my friends to, Ipliers manor." Mark announced.

I started trashing harder, my glitches becoming more violent then when I was held. The seatbelt started to burn my skin as I tried to break free from it. This place was filled with egos who truly hated me. Some I don't even know why, but if they could have a chance to kill me, that chance was now.
I heard the car park and Jack's side of the car being opened. He opened for Henrik and Jackie as Mark came to mine. He unbuckle my trapped body and held me firmly in his grasp as I scratched and bit.