Facing a Hero

(If you're not rolling the R in great when you say, "The Great Papyrus" Your doing it wrong)

Dipper charged at Papyrus and swung his sword at his only for it to be blocked by a bone the skeleton made. Dipper pulled out his toy knife with his other hand and swung leaving a large crack in his armor but also hurting him.

"Nyeh!" Papyrus yelled as he summoned Gaster Blasters and fired them at him as well as trapping Dipper in blue bones. "Now I the great Papyrus has captured you human. One wrong move and my blue bones with destroy your whole body!"

Dipper watched in motionless agony as he couldn't move, and those lasers were coming right for him. The first one that hit him managed to move his arms tearing them, but he managed to keep the rest of his body still. He was hit by an endless barrage of blasts from them as he had to do everything he could to not move.

"This is the end human I hope you're a better person in your next life. Maybe we can be friends then." He fired all the Gaster Blasters at once.

'That's it!' Dipper thought as he closed his eyes and was hit by the explosion. Covering Snowdin is a thick cloud. Papyrus walked over to retrieve Dipper's soul but was met with a swung of a sword to his face. To say Paps was shocked was an understatement. Dipper should be dead with all of his injuries while also getting torn by the blue bones getting out. But here he is covered in blood and holding his sword in his mouth while his arms dangle from the tears.

He charged at the skeleton and Papyrus' shock he managed to land several hits. This leaving the skeleton in poor shape. Papyrus summoned more bones with blue bones hidden in the mix.

Dipper swung at each bone sent flying at him slashing them but was pinned to the ground by the blue bones in seconds and buried underneath the rest.

"Now I the great Papyrus can rest." He once again walked over to where Dipper last was.

'Just a bit closer.'

Papyrus reached his hand towards the bones and that's when it happened a pulse of pure energy hit him and sent him flying into one of the houses. Dipper got up and stumbled towards the downed skeleton with a sword in his mouth and cut his head off. He watched in joy as the Skeleton turned to dust.

As Dipper went to find somewhere to heal, he heard Papyrus speak. "I'm not mad at you but I do believe you can still be a better person, J...u...s...t...k...e...e...p...t...r...y...i." Before he could finish his body was gone and he was dead.

"Shit he was strong." Dipper groaned. His body was a wreck he had holes going through his body and his arms barely attached to him. "Those blue bones. What the fuck were they?" He asked himself as he took another step and slipped on a puddle of his blood and fell.

"Blue bones can be used with gravity magic but also don't move when they are thrown at you otherwise well you see what happened. I been hit by those in training back when I was alive. It's an annoying trick." He heard Chara say in his head. The pain started to go away slowly. He wondered if he was losing so much blood that he was about to die again or was she doing something.

"I'm healing your body. Just close your eyes and sleep I'll take over for a bit." Dipper yawned and did so. Seconds later a black energy came from his body as the eyes opened the red eyes glowed as she grinned as the body changed to fit her.

She opened the menu and grinned.

~Chara Dreemurr/Mason 'Dipper' Pines

~LV 14

"So, we share LV as well. Guess I shouldn't be surprised." She closed the menu and left Snowdin and towards Waterfall. Other then running into a few monsters nothing interesting happened.