- Cp3 ; unexpected -

We were informed that flights to French had been delayed, announcement was made 30 minutes before departure . we thought something bad was going to happen , maybe not .

Sunny : will we wait here for the flight to continue ?

Sunny's secretary : I don't know, maybe we need to find a place to rest first

Bodyguard : I just got a direct call from king george. We were suddenly directed to escape from something by taking a flight to Tokyo .

Sunny : escape from something ?? Wait ii i dont get it

Sunny's secretary : it sounds like something bad is going on . let us continue our journey. we need to make sure the Princess is always in good condition .

Bodyguard : Don't think too much, have fun while you have time . This way , please .

When our flight was about to land in Tokyo, The secretary sent us a picture of the princess telling us we were in control and everything was fine .

Sunny : Can i see the picture ?

Sunny's scretary : You look so pretty in this picture !!

Bodyguard : it's been a couple of hours since you've been wearing it, so go exchange for a new one

Sunny : why I kept changing clothes when it was only a few hours ??

Sunny's secretary : oh princess, we need to make sure you are clean and tidy at all times , that way you won't get sick .

Sunny : okay then I won't complain anymore

Bodyguard : Here are your clothes, i will be waiting outside . you and the secretary went into that room and did what was necessary .

after getting off the flight

Sunny : please don't take my picture

Sunny : please don't take my picture. I'm embarrassed that so many people are watching us !!

Sunny's secretary : it's because our princess is so pretty that everyone is shocked

Bodyguard : I got a message from the royal family that the fake news of the sunny princess had reached the ears of the king and queen * whispered in the ear of the sunny secretary*

Sunny's Secretary : what action we need to take next. Let me know, get a call directly to the king and tell him we will clear the traces and all the talephones will be destroyed so that our location is unknown.

Sunny : what is this i don't understand, what is fake news? erase our trail here? please tell me now, i'm suspicious of this uncontrollable situation

Bodyguard : I'm sorry, but for the sake of your emotions we won't tell you

Sunny : I, the Princess Sunny daughter of King George and Queen Stella have asked you to explain the situation now !!

Sunny's secretary : Alright ii , When we were about to board a flight to Tokyo, we got the fake news about you trying to kill your sister in law before boarding . Because of that news your brother prince harry hired a serial killer to hunt you down

Sunny : but isn't my sister-in-law in China and coming home next year?

Sunny's secretary : yes but she stopped her job there for her husband, your brother came home while we were on a flight to tokyo

Sunny : Wait, what did you say? is it true that my brother did that. Why would I want to kill my own sister-in-law? Who spread the fake news !!

Bodyguard : Now you're in a dangerous situation. You also know how cruel your brother is. So, if we've been killed you have to run as far as you can .

Sunny's secretary bodyguard : I would ride in my own car and follow the car behind the princess knowing something bad was going to happen. So I want to ask the princess to focus on how our driver is driving, so that she can get used to driving the car in case of emergency .

Sunny : Alright ii but please don't make me scared. let's go find some food, I'm hungry !!

Sunny : I'm bored ! how long do we have to stay here? Ah this is all crazy

Sunny : I'm bored ! how long do we have to stay here? Ah this is all crazy. what a strange situation . I WANT MY PHONE

Sunny's Secretary : no u cant , if I don't get rid of your smart phone prince harry and the serial killer must find you. Thankfully you are still unidentified where you are

Bodyguard : Time is up all day. we need to find a place to stay while I want to think of a plan. we need to find a hotel near the city to keep the princess safe

Sunny's secretary : it's hard to find a hotel at this time. but it's okay for my princess to look whts the best !

** aww thanks againnnnn !
I lafff y'all even so im not .. lol >3
Lets ejoy d next chap !!! **