- Cp5 ; Weakness -

As they were on their way to the grocery store, sunny looked uneasy. Eric wanted to ask her about the situation of king george and queen stella , but he didn't want to because it could cause sunny to think too much

Eric : " so how did you get to Tokyo sunnies? Aren't you in the palace? "

Sunny : " actually king george had arranged my wedding with prince zen in french. But on my way there some people spread fake news about me "

Eric : " so you're getting married, congratulations. " Eric was a little disappointed to hear that answer.

Sunny : " Aigoo don't be jealous, it's not that I love him ! after all my heart was stolen by someone . " Sunny about to laugh at chim's reaction, he was really cute back then .

Eric : "Me , Jealous ? Are you kidding me" . He was trying not to show that he was jealous

suddenly changed the topic

Sunny : " where do we want to go , I was so hungry since I hadn't eaten all day !! " she was a bit panicked because she thought she might die from not eating since this morning .

Eric : " we will change our clothes at the rnr stop . And we're going to the nearby restaurant "

Eric has been quiet for a while thinking about what will happen to Sunny next. He was a little worried about her safety because when they were young there were many people who wanted to kill princess Sunny. Eric is determined to protect the sunny from her enemies .

A few hours after a few hours at the restaurant .

Eric : it looks like we have to leave the hotel right away. Maybe some people already recognize our identity here

"lmao we just got here a few minutes ago, I thought we would have some fun here " sigh sunny . Eric felt guilty and wanted to comfort her, but the situation did not permit. They are in very dangerous condition. Sunny is sad because since she left the palace many bad things have happened, he does not want to ruin his happy time with chim . " don't worry sunnies, I'll buy you all the food you want, just give me a kiss " Sunny was shocked to hear chim's request, and suddenly she felt a little hot. They look at each other's faces and laugh after a few minutes. Eric just realized that he was brave enough to make such a request, and he suddenly smiled alone thinking about what had just happened.

They finally arrive at a hotel that is a little hidden but tightly controlled . " Are you sure this hotel is safe for both of us ? " analyze sunny . As she made her way inside , Sunny saw some hidden cameras just like in her palace. In order to pass through the entrance we must scan our eyes and fingerprints. As we entered, sunny looked a little surprised. Eric took out a gun provided by their personal guard that was specially made for guests . Eric pointed a gun at one of the bodyguards. "Does this gun work well?" all those who were there were still in a state of calm while sunny suddenly collapsed in shock. The bodyguard wants to lift the sunny but Eric makes a contact eye so the bodyguard won't touch Princess Sunny . They apologize to eric with little pity because they are VIP guests who should be taken care of.

After sunny woke up from fainting

Sunny : "where am I, what is going on?" asked sunny with a slightly confused expression

Eric : "I'm sorry you were so surprised, I didn't think you were so weak" he wanted to laugh but he held back .

Suddenly Sunny grabs a gun and throws Eric to the ground and then shoots the gun at Eric's head, " looks like I'm not as weak as you think " , Sunny smiling wickedly .Without sunny realizing eric stole the gun from sunny hands, eric continued to laugh and get up while pulling a pin to shoot sunny. both of them did not expect this situation to happen.

Eric : "But you are still weak to me. It seems you need more defense training and attack. I will think about that later sunnies " smile like evil, suddenly eric flickered on his sunny forehead as a warning to practice .

Sunny : " I know, so stop teasing me chim , please order some food, I'm hungry to death. urgh

Eric : " Before that I want to ask you something " looks like trying to flirt , lmao

Sunny looks confused but still cute. Eric suddenly asks sunny to be his fiancé so that he is always safe, with his status as eric fiancé, many people would not dare to threaten sunny. Eric fans will also be able to report if they see suspicious people around here .

Sunny : "but what about my future fiancée and the engagement ceremony provided by king george?" feeling a little disappointed with the statement .

Eric : " Do u forget who am i ? Im the son of King George best friend since they were kid " Smirked

Sunny approached him and whispered that, even though his father, King george disagreed, she would marry him because he was her first love , sunny breathed in eric ears .Then suddenly Erik's cheeks turn into red !

*** hei cutie readersss !! Thannkyou for your support XD sorry I haven't published a new chapter for a while because I'm a little busy I will try my best !! Thankyou again hehhe ***
#Enjoy d next chap >3
#vote? its up to u huehue