Chapter 1

"Misun, Time to get up don't be late for your first day at school!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen while I get out of bed. As soon I exited my bedroom I was greeted with the smell of eggs and bacon.

"That smells so good!" I comment as I sit down at the table.

"Hurry up and eat so you can get ready for school" I hear my mother say as she places a plate with eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Thanks mom" I add as I started to eat my food. After I was done I went to my room to change into my school uniform which consists of a white blouse under a gray blazer with a navy blue skirt and black leggings.

Once I was finished changing, I quickly brushed my teeth and went downstairs and put my shoes on.

"Bye mom!" I exclaimed as I run out the door.

"WAIT MISUN YOU FORGOT YOUR LUNCH!" I heard my mother shout. I quickly turned back towards the house and grabbed my lunch box from her.

"You're always so forgetful" she says as she shakes her head.

In return I just smiled "I love you too" I say as I look at my watch "gotta go, bye mom!" I exclaimed before heading towards my school.

I skipped on the sidewalk taking in the scenery as I looked at the people walking by I caught a glimpse of a person with dyed silver hair feeding a cat?

Before I could do anything I glanced at my watch again and sprinted as fast as I could so I could make it to school on time.

I entered the school building I scanned the room for my best friend, Soobin!

"Hey Mimi!" I heard someone call from behind me as I turned around I could see Soobin waving his arm to get my attention.

"Hey Soobinie!" I reply as I walk towards him, when I walked up to Soobin we immediately did our secret hand shake, after we did the handshake we ended in a finger-heart and a wink.

"So what classes do you have this year Mimi?" Soobin asked as I got out my schedule. I showed it to him and I saw his face light up.

"We have the same classes!" Soobin exclaimed as he shows me a big smile which showed his dimples making me smile widely in return.

After we put our backpacks in our locker we headed to our first class.

Once we entered the class we saw that there were two seats right next to each other were open so we sat down right as the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Hello I am your home room teacher Mr. Lee" He said as he wrote his full name on the board before explaining about how this class works.

~Time skip to after school~

"I can't wait for school to end" I hear Soobin complain as we retrieve our back packs out of our lockers.

"Then you'll be waiting a long time Soobinie" I reply with a tiny giggle before we continued to exit the school.

"Hey Mimi, there's this café that opened recently and I was wondering if you'd like to visit it with me?" He asked as we walked side by side on the sidewalk.

"Sure, I'd love to!" I reply with a smile as we start to head to our destination.

When we arrived at the café I looked at the sign and saw the café was called 'Café Noir'. As we entered through the door of the café, I saw that the café was dimly lit with dark oak tables which gave it a sorta rustic feel.

As we approached the counter to take our order I noticed macaroons, cheesecakes and other sweets surrounded by a glass case.

"Can I take your order?" At hearing this, I looked up to see a woman with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

"I'll have a drip coffee with almond milk, please" Soobin said as he gave her a friendly smile.

"Can I have a strawberry banana smoothie, please" I say as I hand her the money while she hands me the change after I got the change we found a seat and waited for our drinks.

"One drip coffee with almond milk and one strawberry banana smoothie!"

"I'll get it" I whispered to Soobin as I got up to grab our drinks.

"Mi-cha!" I heard a familiar voice call from behind me I looked back for a brief moment to see a guy around my age with bright blue hair it sort of looked like he was staring at me but I ignored it and walked back to the table.

"Here you go" I say as I place his coffee infringe of him while I sit back in my seat.

"Thanks, Mimi!" He replies as he takes a sip of his coffee.

After a few hours it started to get darker so we decided to start heading home before it gets too dark.

When we walked out of the café I heard the same guy calling in the distance.

"Mi-cha!"

I feel bad for him. Whoever he's been calling for keeps ignoring him but hopefully they can work it out I thought as we exited the café area.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asked for the third time.

"I'll be fine Soobinie, I'm just gonna walk around for a little longer plus you need to go or else your parents will start to worry" I teased as he flicks my forehead.

"WHAT THE HECK BINNIE!"

"Well guess it can't be helped Mimi, goodnight!" He exclaimed as he ran off, I am so gonna kill him the next time I see him.

I walked along the sidewalk aimlessly just looking at the trees soon I came across a bench. I was tired, so I decided to rest on the bench for a minute before walking again.

As I rested my eyes I heard a very very familiar voice call....

"Misun?"
________

Hope you enjoyed the first official chapter of 'Look alike'

Welp, have a nice day.

-Eun