Chapter 2

~Earlier that day~

Mi-cha's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP

So annoying I thought as I hit the alarm. After a few minutes of contemplating on whether or not I should get up I came to the conclusion... five more minutes but unfortunately the housekeeper just came in.

"Young miss, it's time to get ready for school" She said as she pulled my covers right off me.

"Fine" I snapped while I angrily got out of bed. I put on my white blouse paired with a black skirt and black leggings. Then I put on my white blazer over the blouse to top it off.

I exited my room and entered the kitchen to only to find a plate with three pancakes stacked on top of each other. Next to the plate I noticed a note I picked it up and read it.

Come right home after school. I will have something to announce, be sure to look presentable
-Father

After I was finished reading the note I just scoffed and threw the note in the trash. Reading that made me lose my appetite.

I put my shoes on while I grabbed my backpack. I walked out the door and looked around the driveway for the car. As if on queue the driver waved at me. In response I just nodded my head and entered the car.

When I arrived at the front of the school, I could see a familiar brunet getting out of his car.

"Hey Taehyun!" I shouted trying to get his attention. Taehyun had been my best friend since middle school so he knows everything.. well almost everything about me.

"Hey Mi-cha" he said with a cute smile while he pulled his backpack out of the car and swung it over his shoulder.

"Class is going to start soon so we better hurry" he reminded as he grabs ahold of my arm and dragged me into the building.

Once we were in the building Taehyun let go of me, as we walked down the enormous halls of this school I caught a glimpse of someone I never want to see... my fiancé.

Without taking a second glance I walked passed him and headed to home room.

I sat at my desk with a bored look while all my other classmates chatted with their friends, suddenly I heard the door creaked open revealing my 'fiancé'.

He soon noticed my presence then quickly looked away and sat down in his designated seat which was across the classroom. Thank goodness I don't have to see his face.

Soon the teacher entered the classroom and everyone went silent while the teacher took attendance.

~Time skip to lunch~

As I walked out of class I sighed in relief because I finally got away from my annoying fiancé, that littl-

"Mimi! Come join me!" I heard as I turned around to see a blue haired 'child' waving his hands in the air.

"Yeonjun, how many times have I told you to stop calling me Mimi" I whispered angrily as I sat across from him.

"You know you love it~" He said in a cute voice while I just glared at him.