3

I told Natsu that I was leaving again, and he was furious it was so soon.

"You just got back yesterday Hiroka. This could take you weeks to complete, and we would miss your birthday."

I smiled at his reasoning before nodding.

"Then we should celebrate even if we aren't together. I'll try to be as quick as possible, but until I come back you have to be patient."

He turned away from me and crossed his arms. I saw the pout on his face, but didn't change my mind.

It was August, and if the weeks did go by while I was gone, then I might end up missing it since my birthday was in September.

Natsu always made the guild celebrate my birthday. After everyone learned that I never had a birthday party, they made sure to celebrate every year. Even when we first joined, and I was quiet and shy, they did it and made me feel welcome.

I sighed and headed back to Mira. She nodded at me and told me to be careful.

After the fight with Phantom Lord, everyone has been trying to stay more alert. Master told us that they would most likely stay away, but everyone needed to be prepared just in case.

I left the guild and walked home slowly. I really didn't want to leave Natsu alone, but I needed to do everything I could to help Natsu find Igneel.

I felt that I still needed to help him after he saved me. Even after he told me he didn't want me to follow a idea like that, my mind was set. I needed to prove that he didn't make a mistake in picking me up all those years ago.

I gathered my things that I would need for the trip, but paused as the front door opened. I sighed and straightened myself out.

Natsu walked in with a frown on his face and stood in front of me.

"I don't want you to go."

I sighed and hugged him tightly. He returned it back with a kiss to my head.

"I know Natsu. This might force me to be gone for a while, but you know I always come back."

He nodded at me slowly while looking around the house. Pictures were everywhere of the three of us. Natsu insisted on making the memories last by taking the pictures. Even though I thought it was stupid, it seemed to make him happy.

After I became an S-class wizard, Natsu told me the pictures helped him get by. I ended up taking more with him and Happy, hoping to cheer him up.

Natsu grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I allowed him to take control, and we ended up in the bedroom again.

I sat up and glared at his bare back. He turned around and looked at me with a small smile.

"Now you can go."

I scoffed and tried to hit him with a pillow.

"Oh can I?"

He laughed and dodged it easily, and I grabbed another one. I was going to throw it at him, but just sighed and dropped it. I got my clothes back on and looked at him.

"Wanna go to the station with me?"

He shook his head and stood behind me. He hugged me and tucked his head into my neck. I swallowed as I felt my heart jump in my chest.

"I'll see you when you come back."

I nodded and waited for him to pull away. Happy busted in the door with a shout, and stopped when he saw Natsu naked.

"What are you guys doing?"

I blushed and moved away from Natsu. I coughed and said it was nothing. Natsu whined that it wasn't nothing, and pulled his clothes on. Happy stood there before gasping.