White room

I woke up to a loud banging noise. I quickly scuffed out of my chair and over to the door I tugged on the curtain a little to see who was outside this early in the morning.I saw two men, each with a clean cut face and generic hair style.They both had a bit of a blank expression coming on too.I peeked my head through the door a little, and opened my mouth to ask them who they were but I was so Rudely interrupted by the man on my left. He pushed me back into the house and onto the floor.I wished Vanille would wake up but she's the hardest sleeper I know. They both came inside and pushed me down, One stood up and opened his jacket a little. He revealed a small compartment inside with a small bottle with a tiny intricate writing around the edges, It was a purpleish color with a small cork cap sealing the top. He quickly took it out and handed it to the man pinning me down. The man quickly handed the other man a small cover for your mouth and nose while he put his on as well while he kept his foot on my knee. He kneeled back down shoving me harder into the ground. He popped off the tiny cork cap and hovered it under my nose.After a few minutes I kept feeling sicker until I finally passed out.

I woke up in a small room.The walls were covered with a beige and white wallpaper that was peeling off. I was sitting on a black,almost lawn chair.I was wearing a white jumpsuit almost and had an oxygen tank having been my only breathing source...how fun.

I stare at the walls for a way to get out before I realize that there are straps making me cling to to the table.
I wait 2 long days waiting for someone to kill me and end this miserable life...and no one comes.

I decide that maybe,just maybe I can try gnawing on the straps and then try and rip them off.The material isn't to thick,but it's not to thin either.I spend another 2and a half hours gnawing at the fucking rope.I manage to make a slit that reaches half way and give up.I try and think of something else,nope,nothings left.So I decide to go to sleep and keep up the quote on quote "positive energy"i fall asleep for what seems like 15 minutes and get woken up by the one and only Vannile.
She shakes my shoulders and says "Winter,Winter wake up NOW we HAvE tOO!!!"as you guessed I was already awake by the time she started ranting so I heard all the complaining.I asked her "how?!" She drew a dulled out pocket knife and started pulling through the straps.She finished after a few minutes and then we both stood up and I looked around and said "how do we get out?" She said "but how did I get in?!?" "Damn it"she swore under her breath. She started feeling around the walls and she said "here, I think" she took her knife and started trying to shape the frame and open it up.When she finished she tore off the paper and swung it open."What'd I tell ya" "I'm surprised that worked" I said back.
she looked inside and said "hey,i can see some light shining out there we should try it out" so we crawled through the hole and over to where the light shone through."up here!" She shouted.I crawled to her and stood up in the gap I the tunnel.She said"who's heavier?" I gave her a strange look "that's not what I meant." she said. "I think I might be.." so she said "if you lift me up there I'll try and pull you." no way" I said "yes way!"she answered "ok fine, but just because you're my squad." I tried to lift her up into the ground and she barely made it up there."I'm OK!!" She said."now me ok" she grabbed my hands and yanked me up.