Chp 19

~Jordan's Pov~

I was watching Zeke playing minecraft using his account.

While he was mining some iron, my phone vibrates.

I open it seeing a text from Benny.

"Hey there Jordan! I'm sending this message because talking is gonna take FOREVER. Rafi and I would invite you to a new YouTubers react and let you bring your girlfriend!"

I was still staring at the screen in shock. "Yo, Jor you okey?" Zeke asked.

"Uh- yea! TheFineBrothers invited me to a new YouTubers react, and I can bring my girlfriend. Can I trust you being alone?"

Zeke answered by doing a salut, which made me laugh. I guess thats a yes.

~Jessica's Pov~

Inna, Gerald, Ty, Ivy, Adam, Alesa and I were watching TV at Adam and Alesa's house.

Adam change the channel to the news. Before he could change the channel again, Inna stopped him "Wait."

"Hello there citizens of Washington D.C, this is Jocy Sanchez here, at the car crash accident not far from the east neighborhood." She said.

All our eyes widened. Thats our neighborhood. "It seems like a car collide to another car with two adults and a baby. Sadly, only the baby survived. It was then said their names are "Che Perez and Pogi Perez, who are filipinos. Their baby daughter, who Pogi's last breath said, "Ched" as her nickname, survive without any serial injuries. More tonight." And we jut realized Inna was running out to the door.

"Inna where are you going?!" Ty asked.

"Getting my cousin." And shes off.

Sorry this is short ;-; but GUESS WHAT?! WE REACH 1k!!!! IM SO HAPPEH!!

Jessica: regarding this is your first book that got 1k?

YUSH!! And to celebrate, IM ADDING 2-3 MORE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!

Just fill in the information at the next chapter- or A/N? Meh

But anyways THANK YOU GUYS SO MACH!!