Chp 20

~Inna's Pov~

I quickly ran towards the scenery. Someone who looks like a headmistress was holding Ched.

"I'm just gonna-" "Wait!" I interrupted her talking to the police.

"She's my cousin." "Well, your supposed to be at the orphanage then. All of the adult and elderly at the "Perez" family in Philippines were brutally murdered."

I widened my eyes. Murdered??

"Inna!" Ty called. I turned and soon, all of them were here.

"My aunt wanted a baby girl *pant* she'll adopt her." Ty said, still breathing heavily.

The headmistress and the police looked at each other.

"If you say so, here." The headmistress hand me Baby Ched on my arms gently.

She began to look at me, like last time. She was giggling.

"Lets go." I said. We all walked back to Adam and Alesa's house.

<Idk just skip>

Whenever Baby Ched put her tongue out, I put my tongue out.

"Hey Inna?" I turned to see Alesa talking to me. "Yea?" "What type- OH MY GOD!!" Alesa squeal at the end.

I turned back to the little one and gasp. She was sitting up right. How?! SHES ONLY FUCKING 3 MONTHS OLD?!!?

Marco, my maltese puppy from my welcome party (I forgot about him x3) walked over to Baby Ched.

He began licking her hand as she giggled again.

"Hey sis, do you know her full name?" Ty asked.

"Rhionna Ched Perez." I said. Now your wondering, how did I know her? Well, you know the "dreams" I have? Yea...

Ty was sitting on one of the bar chairs and had the adoption slip paper whatever you call those.

"Inna? How old are you?" He asked, spinning the bar chair to face me.

I gave him a confused look "I mean how old are you before your birthday." "Nine why?" I asked.

"Because the adoption paper said your ten years old." Ty explained, looking at the paper again.

"How long did you stay at the orphanage?" Ty asked again. Mai god SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!! "As far as I remember, a..... Year......" I said, realizing by now.

I still don't know if I stayed there for a year or something. The kids will always beat da crap outta me and...... Shit.

Piece of shit those Dexter twins. (Sorry if your last name is Dexter)

I'm gonna update as much as I can.... You probably already figured out why I stay at the orphanage for a fucking year

Jessica: That didn't happen irl

Ik Jess. GET ME A GLASS OF MILK!

Jessica: hmmpf *walks out of the door*

So the contest... Which I didn't call a contest but who cares. ITS SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!!!!!

The 3 users that gonna be in the story are....

@LuckyCloverSings

@Catgaming

@Issan-here

I'm SUPER DUPER SORRY for the ones that are names not there (man wtf am I saying?) BUT WAIT!!!

There will be ANOTHER character, made by ANY of you.

If you have no idea wtf am I talking about, I will choose ONE MORE and it will be seen in one of the chapters so.... Cross fingers?

Jessica: *comes back with milk* wat I miss?

GIVE ME A COOKIE! *grabs milk*

Jessica: THIS IS NOT THE END OF ME!! I Will get my revenge *voice fades away by the distance..... I suck at this*