Part 2

"Staring at your friend's fiancee is dangerous Kim Taehyung" Jimin said as he drink the wine in his hands.
Taehyung chuckles. "I saw him first, I love him first but Jeon snatch my chances"
"Well, Jeon wins"
Taehyung smile and look at the person his heart yearns for so many years, Kim Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin was his first love, he first meet him and he regret the day he introduce Jeon Jungkook, now the two are couples and here he is alone and lonely.

"Why can't I win just once Jimin?" Taehyung ask Jimin while his eyes is following Seokjin's movement.
"Cause your a coward and he is not"
Taehyung sight "It's not coward that you wanted him to be happy, he is our friend."
"It's called coward when you want something but you can't even fight what you want. I don't know how you change, but this is not you. The Tae I know is a cold hearted bastard, but when it comes to us, you turn into a jelly. Taehyung, I know what you wanted, Move now or forever be hurt and regret of things you didn't do while you can. "Jimin said.

" Taehyung-sin, Jimin-ssi, why are you not joining the others? "Seokjin suddenly appears at their back.

" Seokjinnie"Taehyung said as he smiles "We love having our own time in this table"
"Oh. I see"
"Seokjin, when is your engagement party?" Jimin ask.
"That would be next Saturday, Jungkook is busy this week for the new chain he is opening in Daegu, you will come right?"
"We missed it." Taehyung said as he look Seokjin "Your eyes seems so sad, is there a problem?"
"You always notice a small details Taehyung, I am not feeling well, thats all." Seokjin said.
"You should have rest" Jimin said.
"It's fine. Jiminie. By the way, Yoongi ask if you could meet him this coming Wednesday, he had a new label that he wants you to see"
"That's perfect. I am free this Wednesday. Can I ask a favor from you Seokjin? Can you accompany Taehyung on Wednesday while I meet Yoongi? Though I am free this Wednesday, I promise Taehyung to help him study and think of a new plan for the company."
"Sure. I will stop by your office, what time are you available?"
"4pm" Taehyung said.
"I'll meet you then. I have to go now, I need to talk to those visitors" Seokjin said as he leave Jimin and Taehyung

"Why did you said that?,"
"Just helping you decide. To make a move or forever be silent" Jimin said as he ignores Taehyung whine.