Sapphire (PART 2 To the Jess series!)

My Loves! I am So, so sooooo sorry this took so long. Seriously! I was just so swamped with work I just... Anyway, here it is! - More chapters coming soon and I mean it!

I love you guys! xxxxx

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

After few weeks of living in Lewis’ house we both had finally decided it would be better if we had got our own home. It’s not that I didn’t enjoy living with Andre and Anita, but I understood that it would be pretty hard on them and in fact everyone in the house to be having to take in their sons girlfriend and their new born baby. We began house hunting whenever we were free, and at first it was hard. All of the houses and even the dirty flats were way out of our price range and in the end we were forced to rent a cheap flat with peeling paint and dirty floors. It was horrible and it broke my heart to have my daughter live even a day there. However things finally took a change when Lewis was entered into major premiership football matches, and he started getting paid a lot of money and before we knew it our dingy flat looked like a 5-star villa and we moved again into a more posh area still with lots of cash to spare.

 I stayed at St Harrisons and me and Sapphire spent most of our time there, it was great! Everyone ooed and ahhed over her, like we did with all the kids, and I kept getting told that I looked like her so much, and how she had the most beautiful and alluring eyes. She got on with all of the children in the play group; I was more than often told she was a happy child. I was helped on how to do everything, from changing her nappies to feeding.  I couldn’t help but feel like such a proud mother, and I don’t know how I would cope without the help of the girls and teachers there. However I knew I couldn’t carry on so much with my dancing career, looking after sapphire was much harder than I thought. She would cry all through the night sometimes and I got less and less sleep. I couldn’t concentrate in lessons properly, Thank God for the girls at the school, they completely understood if I wanted to be left alone to take a break in one of the dorms and relax with Sapphire. Sapphire grew beautifully each day like a flower, and me and Lewis enjoyed teaching her how to walk and stuff, she is just too cute!

And if you’re wondering, Lewis does help around the house and with his daughter too, and we are always together, we were a well known couple around this neighborhood.

Right after Sapphire was one, I started working on my dance career, after accepting some of the music video requests I appeared alongside many stars, Jessie J and Tulisa to name some. All alongside being a full-time mum. And as for my parents? Surprisingly I now get on really well with my parents, and I see Amy all the time now, so my life is So far, So good!

Chapter 2 – Games