Meet and Greet {part 2} (Chapter 4)

------------Still Louis's POV-----------

"Come on, Mister." i whined He is driving slow as fuck!

"Sorry sir but there is abit of traffic." He said politely.

God danmmit!!!

"Hey Why are you even in a club, aren't ya'll guy suppose to be on tour, or something?" Ask Debby .

"Yea but you know It's Niall's birthday and we wanted to take him to a club for a gift before he leaves to Ireland" i smiled, shaking my head.

"OMG really me too, it's a gift for Nikki because it's her birthday too also she has to leave to Ireland soon because she wanted to see her grandad and i was wondering don't you think Niall has a twin sister?" she asked with a blank face then i coped then We laughed shaking our heads

"Impossible" i laughed harder.

After we calm down she started to talk about that Nikki does feel alive when she is drunk because to be honest she was hurt by Some sluts ,she call them that Not my words, and she broke her leg.

"You know what's werid Niall hurt his Leg on the same day but the doc said it was a really bad pain he had and they ask the same question too." i said remembering the question she asked not that long ago.

"I think Nikki and Niall are twins, I mean come on, Twins can do that, Twins have same age, birthday, eyes, nose, everything but is still possible with different Gender. Some of the twins in the world can also feel what the other is feeling and if one twin gets hurt the other may not have what's showen but can feel the same pain the twin is going through." she explained.

"Ok, i'm starting to believe you so let's try to not freak out but Let me ask you did Nikki get wasted first in a hour?" i ask

"How am i suppose to know ya'll Niall didn't drink before!By the way you asked, She can drink one than another but after a hour she long gone into Neverland " Debby frowns.

What if Niall and Nikki's life was a lie what if they are really twins?! Image Buying 10 times the food, Handling Growls of the Stomachs and whines of "I'm Hungry"

"Guys Nikki is starting to wake up back here." Liam says snapping me out of thoughts.

Liam said he was stay in the back, i look behind to see Nikki stiring now.

Shitballs!!!

"What happened w-where am i ?" Nikki streched.

"Oh Hun, we are going to One Direction's hotel." Debby basicly just kept a straight face like it's nothing.

"WHAT!" yelled Nikki looking at Debby if she is crazy, If i was in her shoes i would have the same look Girl.

"Who's this?" ask Nikki looking at Liam also backing away.

"I'm Liam Payne." He smiled

"Yes, And I'm Louis Tomlinson." i waved at her.

"Oh" she all said.

She started to think. Wondering how I know well, Niall makes the same Face when he is thinking but he has two thinking faces

One, a really thinking face

Two, thinking which food should he get between other.

"Debby, What did you get me into." Nikki shaked her head.

"Sir, We are here now." the driver said looking though the mirror.

"Ok let's go and excuse me what's your name." i asked.

"M'names Jeff" he smiled.

"Thank Jeff, Now let's go now we have to take Nikki to our wonderful hotel!" I jump because this so fun like we are robbing or kidnapping someone.

"Come on!" Debby said as she pulls Nikki out of the car and drags her where I'm at.

"So here is the hotel." I said putting my hand on Nikki's back and leaving Liam behind.

"Debby, Why are we going to One Direction's hotel when We leave tomorrow?" she asked, Well isn't she so exited! Note to sarcasm.

"Because I forgot-" but I didn't listen to the rest cause I was grabbing the card to our room.

"Ladies, cone on. Go to sleep and The lads will came later. We'll talk to Paul and then We'll sleep somewhere else in here and Zayn's room."

I yawned and went to Zayn's room because I also go his card soon as I hit the pillow I fell alsleep.