*Childhood crush* Killer x Reader

Killer Povs.
"It was years ago...."
"Why did I listen to her..."
"I've could've protected her... If I just didn't listen then she would be here with me..." Killer sign as he remember it like it was yesterday

*A year before he meant kid*
"Come on Killer! Keep up with me!" (Y/n) said as she ran up ahead while Killer ran behind her, Killer sigh loving like. He can't just help but look at her. To people she was a dirty, bratty kid. But the him he See's determination, adventurous, breathtaking girl. And he just can't help but love her like that. She was so kind to others but oh God forbin if you mess with the ones she loves or care about you will never see the light of day again after she's done with you. "Killer?" "Hey Killer are you in there?" (Y/n) said as wave her hand in from of Killers face. "Huh!? Oh sorry (y/n) I was thinking of something" Killer said while scratching the back of his neck. "You always say that, but anyway let's get something to eat!" (Y/n) said as she drag Killer behind her while Killer didn't mind one piece (ha! See what I did there?!😂👉👉) "Ok now here's the plan" (Y/n) said as she told Killer the plan. Ather she told Killer the plan they went in action to get their lunch. But something is telling killer that this plan will be his last from (Y/n). "Ok I got them now all I have to do is too mea... (Y/N)!!!!" Killer scream as he saw (Y/n) was being drag by the hand by no other than the Celestial Dragon! (Y/n) was pulling her arm trying to get her hand free. Until she heard "(Y/n)!!!" (Y/n) looked up and saw Killer running up towards her with a long metal pole. "Ugh!... Annoying brat shot him so we can go..." The Celestial Dragon said as he waited bored while his gaurd pulling out the gun. "Wait!" (Y/n) screamed everyone stop even Killer and the gaurd stop. "Please don't kill him he's my only friend. I'll go with you but please don't kill him!" (Y/n) scream with tears coming out of her eyes. "Ugh! Fine! Let's go then" The Celestial Dragon said as he walked away the gaurd was holding (Y/n) hand. Before (Y/n) turn around she looked at killer one more time and said."I promise to escape and see you again. (Y/n) said with a smile on her face and with that she turn around and walked away.
Killer waited and waited. Seconds turns to minutes, minutes turn to hours. Hours turn to years. But he still waiting for her to come back. But part of him is worried does she knows that Killers a pirate is she ok with it, will she ever love him if he was a pirate. Killer doesn't know and he's terrified. The Kid Pirate just got to land and killer went to get what was needed on the list. After that was done he went back on the island just to relax. Is tired so when everyone is depending on you to keep track and calm down the captain. Killer walk in the bar and walked up to a bar stool and order a drink. Right next to him was a hooded stranger. "Awfully big locks you got there" the stranger said. Wait that couldn't be? "(Y/n)?" Killer said  "It's been years haven't Killer!?" (Y/n) said and she pull the hooded down. (Y/n) and killer talk and talk catching up on stuff like "how did you escape!?" Stuff like that after awhile They went back to the shop and ask Kid if (y/n) can join and surprised he said yes. Months went by killer finally decided to tell (y/n) he feels because if he didn't than Kid will!😱 Killer walked up to (y/n) door and knock it and then he heard "coming" (y/n) open the door and looked up at killer. "Yes kil!" (Y/n) didn't have time to finish because killer pull off his helmet and kiss (y/n) "please be mind (y/n)" killer said. "I thought you never ask" (Y/n) said as she kiss back and then they heard hands clapping and whistles. They both look where the sound was coming from and they saw the whole crew and the captain making the noise. "Congrats you guys is about fucking time!" Kid said while smiling at the two.

*I hope you love it. I'm not the best speller so yeah☺️*