One

Oh الله, On this day make my fasts the fast of those who fast (sincerely) and my standing up in prayer (obediently) awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless and forgive me my sins, Oh God of the worlds and forgive me, Oh one who forgives the sinners.

🕌 آمين يا رب العالمين🕌

Salmaan RadhiyAllahu Anhu reports, "On the last day of Sha-baan Rasulullah SalAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam addressd us and said,'O people there comes over you now a great month, a most blessed month in which lies a night more greater in virtue than a t...

Salmaan RadhiyAllahu Anhu reports, "On the last day of Sha-baan Rasulullah SalAllahu Alayhi wa Sallam addressd us and said,'O people there comes over you now a great month, a most blessed month in which lies a night more greater in virtue than a thousand months. It is a month in which Allaah has made fasting compulsory by day and has made sunnah the Taraweeh by night. Whosoever intends drawing near to Allaah by performing any virtuous deed, for such person shall be the reward like the one who had performed a fardh in any other time, and whoever performs a fardh, shall be blessed with the reward of seventy Faraaidh in any other time.'

(To be continued tomorrow)

Ettiquttes Of Reciting The Quraan:

🦷Clean the teeth with a Miswaak.

🔕Sit in a quiet place with peace and humility.

🕋 Face towards the Qiblah.

❤Recite with an attentive heart, imagine that you are reciting to Allaah Ta'aala.

💜If you understand the meaning, pause and reflect on the verses of promise and mercy and ask Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala for forgiveness and compassion. On verses of punishment, you should seek Allaah's refuge, as except Allaah there is no helper. On verses pertaining to Allaah Ta'aala's majesty, you should say SubhaanAllah.

💦 If you cannot spontaneously shed tears, you must induce yourself to weep a little.

❌ Do not read fast, unless you want to memorize.