Humanity's Saviour

Author's POV
In the Hall of Origin Mew was in labour, after aeons of trying Arceus and Mew finally are having a baby. Audino comes out carrying a white mew with the head of an Arceus and a golden ring around his tail "It's a boy!"  Yelled Audino handing the newborn over to Mew as Mew cradles her baby Arceus asks "What should be the little ones name?" Mew responds in a heart beat "Ash!" "Very well as of today Our baby shall be known as Ash the Arcmew" and they head of too receive the blessings from the legendary Pokemon.

Zapdos,Moltress and Articuno- Ash we bless you with the power of Electric, Fire and Ice.

Ho Oh- I bless you with the power of the rainbow.

Lugia- I bless you with the power of the deep.

Entei,Raikou and Suicune- we gift you the powers of speed, strength and purification.

Celebi- I grant you the power of time manipulation.

Groudon and Kyogre- we grant you the power of Land and Ocean expansion.

Rayquaza- I grant thee power of space travel.

Latios and Latias- we grant the power of fast flight hopefully you will be friends with our children someday.

Regice,Registeel and Regirock and Regigigas- we grant you the power of resistance.

Jirachi- I grant you the power of infinite wishes and that all your dreams come true.

Deoxys- I grant you the power of respiration in space

Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie- we grant you the power of Knowledge, Emotion and Willpower.

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina- we grant you the power of Time, Space and Distortion

Cresselia- I grant you the gift of dreams.

Heatran- I give you the power of molten lava.

Manaphy and Phione- we give the power of the sea.

Darkrai- I give the power of nightmares.

Shaymin- I give the power of gratitude.

Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo- we gift the power of Justice.

Landorus, Thunderurus and Tornadus- we gift the power of Prosperity.

Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem- we gift the powers of Unity and Separation.

Victini- I gift the power of victory.

Meloetta- I gift the power of music.

Genesect- I grant the power of cyber enhancement.

Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde- we grant the powers of Life, Death and Order.

Hoopa- Hoopa grant Ash-Khan power of Teleportation.

Diancie- I grant the power of Diamonds.

Volcanion- I grant the power of Steam.

Magearna- I grant you the power of gears.

Marshadow- I grant the power of shadows.

Zeraora- I grant the power of plasma and swear my Allegiance to thee.

Meltan and Melmetal- we grant the power of Metal.

Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma- we gift the power of light and ultra wormholes

Zacian, Zamazenta and Eternatus- we grant you the powers of the sword, shield and Gigantamax.

And finally we gift you use of all moves and unlimited Mega Evolution, Z- moves and Dynamax. Says Mew and Arceus. As soon as they finished Ash started to glow and once he finished glowing He started to yawn "come on Ashy let's get you to bed" mew said as she flew into Ash's room and put him to sleep.