Chapter 2

A week before the midterm exam we've decided to escape the university, go to a bar, and get laid. We need to release our stress for the upcoming test and the weird happenings in the university. We never talk about the CCTV again but we still minded our surroundings especially Devy. The number of students getting sick is piling up and we were advised to wear mask, the probable reason is it could be airborne. The funny thing is out of all universities in the city, we're the only one to have this catastrophe.

"Come on, girls!" Jury shouted. I look at my black deep-set neckline dress. I added a long chain cross necklace and a silver stiletto. I finished my look with a dirty red lipstick. I don't bother to bring a cover-up, I want to expose my cleavage and seductive collarbone.

"Ohh, Yuri!" Devy whistled like a fox and wriggling her eyebrows. Natawa nalang ako sa kanya as I look at her semi-conservative long sleeve dress. It's semi-conservative 'cuz of the length of the dress it's just above her plumpy ass, I know how she always loves to display that sexy long legs. She also pairs it with fishnets stockings and high-heeled black boots.

"Lol!" I'm planning to get so wasted tonight, I know myself once I lose all my restrictions, I'll be showing a bolder version of Yuri. Kahit good girl ako, i still need to give in to the pleasure.

"I've already called Henna, she's already waiting at the back," Jury said as she went out of her room holding her silver handbag. Her sexy assets are shown off with those fit jeans and white tube and a black stilettos. She covers it up with a Gucci crop top jacket. And accentuated it with big loop earrings.

"Oy tabs" tukso niya dito. Instead of answering her, she just raises her eyebrows and flexes her abs.

"Ulol!"

It's seven pm in the evening, we eat a light meal before going out so that we can drink as soon as we arrive at the bar. We tried to walk silently as possible. We don't want to attract students or worst the guards. Pwede naman kaming lumabas sa gate nang maayos at hindi na umakyat ng bakod but as what I've said we are not planning to spend the night on our dorm. We want to get laid. We don't want the university calling our parents kung bakit 'di kami bumalik sa dorm.

"Tulungan mo nga ako dito Yuri" Jury asked as she pushed Devy's big ass to climb on to the wall. Pagkatapos makatungtong ni Devy ay lumukso na ito para makababa. Sunod naman niyang tinulungan si Jury na makaakyat at gaya rin ni devy lumukso na ito pababa. She raised her hands, holding the wall to push herself up. Laki ng tulong ng drills ah. She smiled at herself as she reach at the top and jump. Naabutan niyang nakaupo na silang Jules at Devy sa sports car ni henna.

"Naks, bago na naman? 'Daming sponsors" pang-aasar niya dito.

"Gago" pumunta na siya sa shot gun seat at agad inayos ang sarili.

"Meron ba kayong wet wipes, namamawis kili kili ko, bigat niyo kasi" she glared at jury and devy at the back. Binelatan lang naman siya ng mga ito at hinagisan siya ng isang pakete ng wet wipes.

"Musta buhay mo,hena?" Tanong ni jury dito. Seryoso naman itong nagdadrive while smoking.

"I have a regular fuck buddy and my tattoo shop is going well,so far my life is fine" she said with a smile on her face.

"Fine lang, parang ang boring naman ah!" Asar ni jury.

"Eh ikaw naman, habol ka parin ng habol sa bansot na yun" ganting asar ni henna.

"He's not bansot, okay" iritang sagot ni jury kay henna. Inasar pa kasi dakilang mambabasag yan si henna.

"MagkaSTD kayo niyan ha" sabi ni devy at napapangiwi pa.

"Uy, virgin" tukso ni henna. Gago talaga nito.

"Wag mo ngang tuksuhin si devy baka magpadevirginize yan ng walang sabi sabi" tanggol ni jules.

"Giving your first to your one true love is not bad"napangusong sabi ni Devy as she folded her arms. Kung wala lang sila sa kotse tiyak na nagpapadyak na ito nang paa sa inis.

"Lol" she glared at henna na natatawa sa reaksyon ni devy. She shushed henna para matapos na itong mangasar. They know how sensitive devy is. Madali lang itong umiyak. She's the baby of the group kaya concern kami lahat sa kanya. Pero walanghiya lang talaga si henna.

"Am I right Jules?" Devy asked trying to look for an ally.

"Yes, of course, that would be a nice gift to your husband devy, kaya wag mong gayahin sila okay?"

"We believe the same thing right"

"H-huh?" Tila wala sa sariling tinig ni jury gustong-gusto nang makatakas sa mga tanong ni devy. It's really nice to see the great Jury flustered.

"Looks like we're already here" Jules suddenly announced instead of answering devy and went out of the car. I look at the cars parked outside of the exclusive bar halos mapuno na ito. She smirked realizing that we could have unlimited choices of men tonight.

Upon arriving at the bar, we choose seats on the second floor it provides much more privacy than the first floor. We order beers and some hard drinks. A few minutes after, the others arrived. We greet each other with a kiss on the check.

"Let's party!!" Sigaw ni Cha saka itinaas ang baso ng alak.

"Slow down! Ako na naman mamoblema sa inyo eh!" Inis na pigil ni Hans. He's the only guy bestfriend in the group.

"Boo!! Ang kj mo pota!" kantyaw ni henna.Natatawa lang kami sa mukha ni hans na inis na inis.

"Shot!Shot!Shot!" cheer ni Lei ng tumungga si devy. Marami pa kaming pinagusapan habang umiinom. Nang unti-unti na kaming natatamaan ng alak ay nagpasya kaming sumayaw sa baba at naiwan naman doon sina Hans at Devy.

The crowd is going wild when we went there. She's dancing solo not wanting to have a partner muna.While others went to find their own partners. She just want to enjoy the moment for now. She grinds and sways her hips while gliding her hands on her body. Itinaas pa niya yung dress niya while swaying her body as she goes down. She can feel the heat and sweat making her body losing her inhibitions and just went on along with the music.

"Damn!" She heard a curse behind her as a strong hands circling her sexy hips. She turned around and saw a perfect pair of brown eyes. It was darkened with lust and amused from her.She put her arms around his neck and close the distance between their faces. She took her time, appreciating the guy in front of her smirking. The way his nose was standing proudly on his face. The thick lush of his eyebrows, raising on her. She licks his pink lips to taste and feel the smoothness from it. Sarap!.

Without thinking, she then attacked his lips and went deeper. She grabs a handful amount of his hair and grinds closer to his body. She moaned hard still tasting his mint-flavor saliva and suck his tongue. She tasted every inch of his mouth. She can feel his tightening hold on her waist making her do more of him.She suck and rain little kisses on his neck and taste the sourness of his sweat pero imbes na mandiri, she continues what she's doing, satisfied as purple patches form on his skin. She can feel the hard muscles beneath his long sleeve dark blue polo as she pushes her body more to him. She runs her hands on his body and tries to reach his thing down there to know its length and thickness. But a hand stop her, she raises an eyebrow to him asking him why did he stop her.

"Dance for me" he requested. His voice is darn sexy and manly. A seconds after she complied. Her hands still on his nape. She swayed her body left to right and front to back. She grinds her body more, loving the touch of his body while not losing their eye contact. She can feel his hands, touching and clutching her legs and butt. Heat runs through her indicating the lust that is building on her. He pulls my neck closer and gently bites and licks her skin. He then proceeds to kiss me and suck my lips and tongue, I moan as a response. I will be going crazy from this man. I turn around and grinds my ass on his hips feeling the arousal down there.I can feel the wetness on my lacy black panties, wanting to fuck him already.

"Let's go somewhere else" he whispered in my ear. Hands still on me. I just can't wait to taste that luscious body. Before we leave the bar, I glanced around to look for her friends. Seeing them minding their own business. I just let him take me wherever he wants.