Chapter 3

As soon as the elevator closes, lips were slammed against mine. His body is between my open legs, back faced to the front blocking me from everyone's eyes.  I've never done this before, making out publicly yet I'm eager with this guy. This man set your mind on fire and she's drowning in his lips. He slides his tongue at your lips, pleading for entry. She gasped granting access to his tongue. Tongues have clashed, both were fighting for dominance. But his were working like magic against yours. Feeling your body quiver against his, strong hands were gripping mine for support.  She wrapped her legs against his waist, her crotch was shoving forward to his pelvis, grinding into his bulge against her clothed core. Soft moans escaped on their mouths. Soon feeling his wandering hand on her dress to her breast, cupping and massaging it. His lips were now leaving yours, as it trails down your neck. His teeth were nipping and his mouth was sucking on my skin. Your head tossed back, granting more access to him as your arms wrap around his body pulling him more to you. Hips were pushed increasing the tension on your core pressed against his bulge again. His mouth settled on the peak of your cleavage, sucking the skin leaving a purple blotch there. He breaks free both her mounds from the neckline of your dress. 

"You're so hot, babe" he groans as he drags his mouth to your nipples. Moans and gasps pour out of you as he continues to ravished your breasts. His teeth nipping and pulling on your sensitive buds. As he pulls away,  a resonating pop filling both of your ears as he let go of your nipples.  Grating heaves leave your mouth as you look down to your breast wet from his saliva. 

He carried you like a baby to his condo, while you rain kisses on his neck. One of his hands was clasped on her ass acting as a support. His other hands were unlocking the condo with his card. He then proceeded to his bedroom and slowly laid her to the bed. She looks at him burning with desire and lust. His brown eyes were darker as it wanders to her whole body. He pulls her legs closing their distance and placing her at the edge of his bed. Half of her body was laid down on the bed her legs were spreading up on the thin air, giving him access to her wet black laced panty.  He kneels down in front of her blazing core as he pulls down the panty. He sinks two fingers on your soaked pussy, plunging in and out of you. You cry out in pleasure as eye flutters as his fingers curl within you. 

"Look at me, baby girl" he commanded as his fingers increase their roughness as they pound her dampened core. "Look at yourself as I'm making you cum with my fingers" he added another finger as her inside was stretched out adding to the sensation that is making her whole shudders. The additional width of his thrusting fingers was overwhelming. She can't help to shout and moan to her heart's content. The sensations were numbing your mind as your fingers crinkled the sheets. A minute after his fingers were replaced by his mouth on your dripping cunt. His tongue takes a slow and unhurried lick. His tongue found between her folds and thrust it within your drenched walls. More thrusts were made when you struggled to maintain the trembles on both of your legs, putting it on his shoulders. His tongue searched her clit, licking and circling it, making her core contracts. 

"Fuck" she holds her face and wipes the beaded sweats forming on her forehead. His tongue return to her folds thrusting it more. Her hips were moving against his mouth and tongue. Gripping your thigh with his callous hands as his tongue cajoling your orgasm closer to the edge. The electricity igniting within your flesh and the sound of your smothered pussy and his mouth as you cry out in pleasure. His fingers and tongue were disappearing within you alternately. You curse every god you knew as you shuddered from the staggering orgasm he made you reach.  He licks and tastes all of her juices dripping down on her cunt. 

"Suck it" he puts his juice-filled fingers against with her mouth, without a second thought you take it. Your tongue was gliding and teeth were scraping all over his fingers, licking and sucking the arousal liquid covered on it. Not dropping the eye contact between you two, gasps were heard on his lips as the lust on his eyes continues to grow. He pull away his fingers from your teasing mouth. He unbuckles his pants and removes his polo, as you watch in lusting horror as his cock springs out of his briefs. He's biggest cock that I've ever seen and your mouth run dry wanting to taste it.