4. Stolen Moments

It has been 4 days since David left. Regina and Emma hasn't made any move on one another but they are slightly teasing each other all the time.
Emma's pov:
I couldn't sleep last night so i assume it's around 10 or 11 am. I have no idea. But I haven't heard that Regina would be up. Anyways she was such a bitch yesterday with that towel thing so now it's time for revenge.
-Emma! Are you there?
- Yeah is everything okay
- Yeah i just ohh i'm so silly i forgot my towel. It's on the bed. Could you please grab it for me?
-Um yeah sure . wait a minute
—— - Here. - As she grabbed the towel (from behind the curtains) she quickly put it around her body and before i could even reach the door she stepped out of the shower. Those legs and cleavage oh my lord.
- Like what you see?
- Shut up. You did it on purpose
-Maybe I did. Anyways if you want you can stay but i'm gonna change. - and with that i left her room.
I put on some shorts that i loved a few years ago. But I've grown since then so those tiny little black things don't hide much from my butt. I put on a tank top without a bra obviously and put my hair in a messy bun. As I looked at myself in the mirror I wondered what effect will it have on the brunette. But let's find out.
Regina's pov:
I was sitting in the kitchen eating a salad that I made for breakfast when I heard Emma coming down on the stairs. I looked at her and started saying 'good morning' but I was out of words. She wore a tiny short with a thank top and no bra. I have no idea what that girl is doing to me but I can feel between my legs that I can't resist for much longer.
- Out of words I see
-Uh no I mean yes, no why?
She started laughing at my embarrassment while taking the milk out of the fridge and reaching for the cereal in the cupboard. God those pants don't hide much from her ass.. She's doing it on purpose I hate her. She's swaying her hips on purpose that's for sure. I was staring at her when my phone rang. I didn't even looked at the id because i couldn't take my eyes off the blonde.
- Good morning honey how are you?
IT'S DAVID
-Hi David! Uh i ih i- i'm okay but what about you?
- What happened, you are acting strange?
My phone was on speaker so Emma heard as well and sit down next to me
-Hey Daad! What's up?
-Emma. I didn't know you where there. Regina is everything okay?
-She's fine dad I just accidentally spilled the coffee over her dress and she's a bit shocked cause it's a new one
- Emma watch out sweetie
- I did i swear it just happened
- Yeah as she said David i'm perfectly fine
'thank you' i mouthed to Emma and she smiled
We talked to David for like 20minutes but then he needed to attend on a meeting.
-Alright soo wanna watch a movie or something? I could make some snacks from ice cream and fruits
- That's sounds tempting..Alright I'll look for a film.
-Okay then
I sat next to her on the couch and we started to watch Mamma Mia while eating that ice cream-fruit bowl i made. When we got to the wedding preparation scenes you know when Sophie gots in an argument with Donna, then when Donna helps her daughter to get ready I look at Emma and see that she's fighting against her tears. I didn't even thought about how would it effect her because of her mom. I reached for the remote and stopped the film. I tried to sit so I was facing her and i caressed her cheek with my right hand.
- I'm sorry Emma
- I just I miss her so much. And I don't even have the chance to have a day like that with her. Not because it's a movie and nothing like reality but because i don't have a mom to argue with, to get ready with, to sing with, laugh with.

I didn't know what to say I just knew that I wanted to take her pain away. I hugged her tight and she buried her face in the crock of my neck and sobbed. I drew circles on her back to sooth her and kissed her head over and over again.
- It's okay Emma. I can't imagine how hard it can be but you don't have to go through this alone. You are never on your own
- Of course I am i can't talk to anybody and if i let myself to feel all these things i'm gonna break my promise to you and never recover fully.
-You are not alone. I am right here. And i'm not going anywhere Emma. Even if something happens between me and your dad that doesn't concern my relationship with you. Alright? I want to be here for you.

She slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes. With my thumb I wiped her tears away but never pulled my hand away from her cheeks. We stayed in that position for a few minutes and then..
- Oh fuck your dad - i said as i leaned in. She met me halfway and when our lips touched it was the most wonderful feeling that i have ever felt in my life. She put her hand to the back of my neck and pulled me in more. She bit my lower lip and I couldn't help but moan from the pleasure that that movement made to my body. She took the opportunity and slide her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and then the perfect rhythm evolved. I have kissed many guys and girls in my life but this one with Emma felt different. Like a missing piece that I always needed. We pulled away when air became a problem.
- Oh woow! - thats all she said
- wow indeed! that felt so..
- right. it felt right.
-exactly.
-But your with my..
-Don't even finish that sentence okay? There is a whole month ahead of us to figure out what is going on because this is certainly not just a meaningless kiss. So forget your dad in this case and just live for the moment.
- You asked for it- she leaned in and it was a way more passionate kiss than the one before. We made out for an hour or so but nothing else happened just kissing and reassuring that we wanted this since we saw each other for the first time.
-Wanna finish the movie or..? - i asked because i didn't know how she felt about this mother-daughter scenes
-Can i ask you something?
- Anything
-Can i like cuddle you? - she asked and i could see it in her eyes how afraid she was from rejection. but that was the last thing i wanted to do. a huge smile appeared on my face and i nodded.
- You never have to ask for my permission to cuddle me.
- Alrighty then. - she giggled and put her head on my chest as i laid back down. I started playing with her hair. she looked up at me and smiled but i could see the tears as well
- you alright dear?
- yes i am alright for the first time since mom. thanks to you. - i kissed her then she put her had back down to my chest and we finished the movie.
Both of us fell asleep after that cuddled up in each others arms. I know that i'm cheating on David but it feels like that all this time I was cheating on Emma with David. I know it sounds crazy but this girl is the women of my dreams and i couldn't be happier that there's something beginning between the two of us

:// SOOO it happeneedd. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapteer as much as i did:). Write me ideas, suggestions, notices. Have a great dayy🥰://