Preparation of the exam

It was now Saturday and Izuku was getting himself ready for the class study session as he said his bye to Inko.

After for awhile, Izuku made it to see all his classmates except for Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki, but all of them were shocked at something and the reason is Momo's house or should say Mansion.

"It's so big!" said Ochako.

"I never expected her place to be this big since Momo act like a normal Highschool girl!" said Jiro.

'This is unexpected...' Izuku thought.

"Damn kid, I wonder what life would you have if you end up with that Momo girl!?" said Rokuro.

"Yeah I wonder that as well!?" said Naruto.

"Umm what do you mean by that?" said Izuku confused.

"You really are dense huh?" both said Rokuro and Naruto in unison..

"What does that even mean!?" said Izuku but never got a answer back.

"So should we ring this gate speaker or something?" said Kaminari.

"Certainly, we came this far for our education so let us commence!" said Iida as he press the button for the gate speaker.

Thanks speaker turned on and Momo's voice came out.

"Hello who is this?" said Momo.

"Hello Yaoyorozu, were here for the study session" said Iida.

"Oh yeah. great just wait a second and I'll have the gate open for you guys" said Momo.

Then soon enough, the gate open on its own, allowing everyone in so they can walk up to the front door.

"Do guys think that it'll be bigger on the inside than the outside" said Sero.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised if that's the case" said Jiro.

"Yeah me neither.." said Toru.

Then the door open with Momo on the other side.

"Hello there everyone welcome in" said Momo.

Then everyone of her classmates started to walk in and they were checking out Momo's mansion and the fancy stuff she had as they were in awe except for Izuku who acted like it was normal.

"Kid how are you not reacting to this!!?" said Rokuro.

"Yeah, can't you see her house, it's full of fancy stuff!?" said Naruto as Izuku could hear Yuuto and Sasuke sighed.

"Well it is a beautiful mansion, but don't get me wrong, it's kinda a bit of surprise and I already had hunch that Momo's Family was rich" said Izuku to them.

But then a beautiful woman with long black hair that had a similarity to Momo.

"Hello sweetie, are those your friends that you were telling me and your father about?" said Momo's mother.

"Yes Mom, they're here for the study session I told you guys about" said Momo.

"That's her Mom, I can see she inherited her best traits" whispered Mineta to Kaminari.

"Yeah no kidding" whispered Kaminari back.

But both of the two perverts got stab in the eyes by Jiro's earjacks.

"And this is why you two aren't getting any girlfriends" said Jiro.

At this Momo's mother couldn't help but giggle at how lively they are.