33. Tae & Koo sign out

Saying that, he took out a blue box from his pocket and sat down on one knee.

"Let's get married, baby. Be my husband."

It was a whole whirlpool of emotions with taehyung's parents getting emotional, Jimin squealing like a fangirl and Hosoek and Yoongi smiling proudly.

All until Taehyung finally spoke.

"No." he whispered.

Time seemed to halt at this mere vocalisation. Hosoek's camera kept flashing but was not focused anywhere particular. Yoongi and Jimin widened their eyes at each other and the old couple still didn't catch what happened.

"I'm sorry?" Jungkook inquired, heart booming erratically.

"NO!" Taehyung yelled and ran, no, sprinted inside.

Hosoek kept bending backwards to see the male who ran away, till he was up the stairs to his room and out of sight, camera still clicking pictures of the ground with a loud flash.

Jimin and Yoongi made eye contact, the older pressed his lips together while the other mouthed 'Awkward'.

Hosoek straightened himself and looked at Jungkook who was frozen in the exact same position on the ground.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi softly called out making the younger look up "We will still get the barbeque, right? I'm kinda starving."

Hosoek gasped and hit his arm.
Jungkook looked down again never moving from his position, kneeling "He said no." he whispered.

Everyone looked at him with sympathy. Jimin moved beside Hosoek with a sad face and whispered in his ear. "When will be a good time to ask him to pay me back for the flights I just booked? There'll be cancellation fee I'm sure."

Hosoek hissed at the younger before replying "Definitely not now Chim!"

Poppie walked towards Jungkook and put a hand on his shoulder, making him look up again- "Son" he softly spoke to the man. "Your left shoe is digging into the grass ground I mowed this morning. Can you maybe move it?"

Before a wide eyed Hosoek could snarl at the old man all of them heard an approaching voice progressively increasing in volume.

"No! No! No! No!" Taehyung reiterated as he walked back. "You're still on your knee? FUCKING GET UP!!" he yelled at Jungkook who looked like a kicked puppy, got up.

"What the fuck do you think of yourself? 'bE mY hUsBaNd BaBy' " Taehyung mimicked furiously.

"You kissed me first! You said you loved me first! You cried for me first! You sorted stuff out first!"
Taehyung turned to his dad and pointed- "Dad, close mom's ears."

When the old male did as told he turned back to face Jungkook- "You even got to fuck me first! You you you you!!" he gritted in anger.

"When the fuck did you become the unsaid hero of our story and me the designated bottom??"

Jimin accidentally let out a squeek laugh but held his mouth in time.
Taehyung turned to face the stunned audience and pointed "He bottoms too y'know!"

Facing Jungkook, who looked like he's seen a ghost, he softened his face a little. "I was supposed to do this. On my birthday, I had planned. I will not let you take this away from me. Please."

Taehyung puts a hand in the pocket of his sweats and everyone gasps and raise eyebrows but they soon furrow again when the other takes out a sanitizer and rubs it on his hands.

He then places it back and puts his hand in the other pocket and takes out a red box whilst siting down on one knee.

Everyone starts to hoot and clap. Hosoek goes back to clicking pictures and Mrs. Kim back to crying in her husband's arms.