OTP Tag Part 1! ♥яυвιαм♥

OTP Tag! ♥яυвιαм♥

All of these are my opinion, if you do not agree with them, that's fine, just please don't start an actual argument.

Who's the morning person?

Liam. 100% Liam.

Who stays up way to late and who makes them go to bed?

Ruby. Liam has to force her to get up.

Who advances first?

*snorts* That's not a question, BOTH!

Who's the shyest one and who's more outgoing?

Ruby's shyer, Liam is so much more outgoing. Personally, I think Ruby has a bit of social anxiety.

Who yells at the other for disturbing them when reading/working?

RUBY!!!

The better cook?

Neither of them trust the other not to burn the house down, so they eat pretty much the same food every night, Liam tries to cook something different every-so-often but it never turns out great, (if they don't go on a date).

The Christmasy/Hallowe'eny Part! (Or whatever holiday your OTP celebrate)

Which one gets stuck in the tree when fixing the lights?

Ruby

Who laughs their ass off?

Vida. 

Which one falls off the ladder when putting lights on the house? 

Neither, they don't need dumbass ladders--LIAM IS A LADDER (Height wise, and he just goes woosh and then they're up!)

Which one catches them? 

If Ruby used a ladder, Liam would. 

Which one sings in the other room (very nicely) and which one listens without telling them?

Liam sings, Ruby doesn't understand how he can sing, nicely.

Which one grabs the other around their waist and dances in the kitchen in matching Christmas pajamas?

Both. They both do, Liam the majority of the time.

Which one turned the slow music, to dance to, on?

Liam, he's [Ruby's] baby , that's why.

In conclusion, Rubiam are baby. You should stan them, I don't care if you haven't read The Darkest Minds (and the rest of the books), you should still stan them.

Whoever reads this should do this with their own OTPs, even if it's Rubiam and you have different opinions to me!