𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍

[ 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ]

as soon as he said those words, i began to panic.

"no, no, no, this can't be happening, i can't be trapped in one place as you." i panicked and looked at him in the eye, "i just can't do this."

i ran to the farthest classroom i could find and shut myself inside. i didn't care if it was dark and i was scared of the dark. i was more scared of being in the same place as him.

i sat down slowly on the floor and buried my head on my knees as the tears started to fall and my breathing started to get fast. i gasped for air and clutched my chest, i'm having a panic attack.

"julianna...are you okay? please, open the door..." a voice spoke from the other side of the door.

julianna. no one except johnny calls me that. that's why i hate it. that's why i don't allow anyone to call me that. because everytime someone calls me that, i remember everything...

i met johnny three summers ago, the summer before sophomore year. his sister lauren is one of my bestfriends, but since johnny went to millwood, it was the first time i met him.

we were having a sleepover at lauren's house. me, jayden, lilia and lauren. at the middle of the night, all of us thought it was a great idea to bake some brownies. lauren asked me to go get some brownie mix from their pantry, but it was too high and i was struggling until two hands grabbed the box for me.

"you should really get some more sleep, you need some more height in you." a boy with dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes spoke to me. i just laughed and rolled my eyes at him, "thank you. i assume your lauren's brother from millwood?" i asked,
"yeah, im johnny." he smiled and held out his hand, "annie." i smiled back at him and shook his hand.

"is that your real name?" he asked,  folding his arms over his chest and leaned on the wall.

"uhm no, why?"

he just shrugged, "it seems to girly for you."

"well, my real name is julianna but it's too long so i don't really use it much"

"hmm, julianna, i like that. i guess i'll call you that." he smiled. gosh, his smile was beautiful.

we smiled at each other in silence for a minute until,

"there you are! i got worried you lost your way or something, oh hey john!" lauren interrupted, "you two finally met each other!" she squealed, "but we're really starving and those brownies won't bake themselves so let's gooooo" lauren dragged me out, i looked back at johnny and he just winked at me.

a week later, johnny texted me. of course, lauren gave my number away. ever since that night, she shipped me and her brother so much. jayden and lilia also agreed we would look cute together.

we started talking day and night, as the days passed me and him got closer and closer. until one night he asked me out on a date. i literally freaked out and called the girls for advice. it was my first date after all.