9

STELLA POV

The boyz were a little suspicious that Hyunjae and Stella had suddenly made up and could spend time together without it being awkward - but they didn't think any more of it.

Life was better than before - she had Hyunjae..and she was beginning to talk to Juyeon a lot more. Stella watched as the 12 of them practiced dance together. She couldn't control her emotions - they all looked so hot..but of course, she was only focused on one man. 

"Like what you saw?" Hyunjae chuckled, coming over to her. 

"Hmm..maybe you imagined it.." Stella teased, throwing him a waterbottle. 

"Thanks jagi," 

she looked to him, with wide eyes - did anybody hear that?

"Hyung what did you just say...?" Younghoon questioned, as he was sat right next to Stella.

"Um...i said thanks, chingu," he joked, turning a little pink. 

"Oh, ok," He said. Luckily, Younghoon was rather oblivious - so he brushed this off, and went to jump on top of Chanhee. 

Juyeon heard this - his eyes narrowed as he couldn't help but wonder, what did she see in him? He had to find a way to show Hyunjae's true colours. He grew out of his crush for Stella, but he still wanted only the best for her. 

Meanwhile, Jacob didn't hear this - but seeing them joke around annoyed him. Seeing her with Hyunjae annoyed him.

Stella ran in and plonked herself on her bed. She could finally relax. "Hyunjae..how did your apartment flood?"

"Oh erm...the sink overflowed. I still need to learn to wash up, I guess," he laughed, sitting next to her on the bed. 

"Come here..." Stella said, pulling Hyunjae in for a kiss. He was on top of her, making out with her, when there was a knock at the door. Hyunjae and Stella looked at each other, confused. 

"Oh, that's probably one of the boyz," she said, making her way towards the peep-hole. Looking through, she nearly had a heart attack when she saw who it was. 

"SHIT! shit shit shit shit," Stella cursed, shoving Hyunjae's duvet and clothes in drawers around the room. 

"What? Stella, calm down, who is it?"

"It's my brother, Baekhyun," She said, panicked.

"Your brother is Baekhyun-sunbae? Omo, i'd love to meet him!"

"No, baby..you don't understand. You have to hide - he will flip his shit if he knows that there is a boy here - or that i have a boyfriend - or that all my close friends are boys!"

"Wait- but..!" Hyunjae was cut off as Stella shoved him into a closet and walked towards the door. 

"Hola little sissss! Are you feeling ok? What took you so long to open the door?" He said, barging in. 

"Oh..er, i was just getting dressed," I lied. 

"You don't look happy to see me, sis. did you forget about our collaboration?"

"oh...yeah, let's do it, then," I said, grabbing my guitar. 

I tried to do everything as fast as I could - because the faster we finished, the faster Baekhyun could leave. 

HYUNJAE POV 

It was torture in there - I was surrounded by shirts and dresses obscuring my view as I tried to peek through the crack and look at Stella as she sang - but I still heard, which was a gift in itself. 

Her voice brought me back to months ago, when the three of us were listening against the door at her audition. It made me kind of want to cry - how far we've come in three months and the things i said and did. 

STELLA POV 

I pushed Baekhyun out of the door and pulled open the closet. Hyunjae came falling out, panting. 

"Don't be so dramatic, get up, loser," She spoke. 

Hyunjae got off the floor and walked towards Stella. "your voice was amazing, my girl,"

"thank you...and even though I wouldn't admit it, you looked captivating at dance rehearsal,"

"i know..." he laughed. "you couldn't take your eyes off of me,"

They kissed, passionately. His arms snaked down to her waist and pulled her in, as their kisses got deeper. Hyunjae crept his fingers up her shirt and unclasped her bra...and well, you know what happens next. ;)

HYUNJAE POV 

We had vocal training first thing. I quickly dashed around, finding clothes and running out of the door - after kissing Stella's head. 

"Hyung...did you just roll out of bed? What's happened to your hair?" Kevin spoke. 

"Oh, um...my shower wasn't working this morning," he lied. He hated having to lie to his friends -but this was the only way. He wanted to keep their relationship a secret for her - but himself, he wanted to run through the streets shouting that he was hers. 

He hated having to lie, especially when Juyeon was there - and Jacob. Jacob never really made a move, but he could see his heart eyes from miles away when he looked at Stella - so he took every precaution to avoid talking about her.