Chapter 7 - You Pervert!

Sasha's POV

It's been a month since we moved here in California and my mission to move on from my ex is quite not that good.

She's so annoying and she's been sending me some texts that she wants us to be back together.

Message: Patricia  Adams

10:35 am
Baaabbe, I'm really sorry that I cheated on you..I just realized it yesterday that I'm still inlove with you and please come back to me.

11:49 pm

Please Sasha, just hear me out and I'll never break your heart again..I really love you babe..

12:28 pm

I just want you to come back to me Sasha..I walked to your house here in Boston yesterday but you and your family are already living in another city. I'm really sorry for what I've horribly done to you babe.

Looking her messages to me makes me really disappointed at her. It's already too late Patricia and I'm going to fucking move on to you.

Anyways, Veronica and I are here in our lockers to put our books and stuff in it and she's talking about my brother's tryouts last month. After Trevy had his tryouts, we celebrated it in the house and let Veronica joined us.

"I really praised Trevor that day and to think that he beaten the fastest swimmer in our school, Keith Richardson! Well, they kinda have a not so good talk to each other because Keith's been telling Trevor that's he's a slow rookie." Veronica said and roll her eyes.

"Good thing my twin brother beats him up through sports. He's really good at swimming since he was a kid and he has a lot of medals and trophies in his room but his still humble and not bragging about it." I replied back to Veronica and from what I've been observe, she's really eager to listen to me about Trevy. Hmmm, maybe I should tell her what's the update between them.

"May I know what's the update between you and Trevy?" I asked and wiggle my eyebrows to her.

"I'm starting t-to like h-him Sasha and I don't know if he f-feels the same way to me." She stuttered while covering her cute face.

"Have a good hope Veronica! I noticed my brother's been smiling like a freak this days and if I say your name at home, he automatically looks at me and blush after that." I chuckled and now Veronica is blushing so hard. They're so cute together!!

We continue to talk about stuffs and suddenly I got pushed into the locker. Oh Alicia dear...

I didn't talk but I pushed her away also and I accidentally touch her big fluffy boobs...Oh shit..

"What the! What was that for and you touched my fucking boobs you pervert!" Alicia hissed and immediately covers her chest.

"Well you started it and i'm just returning the favor princess." I said to her and wink at her. The look in her face right now is getting furious and she looks like a fucking tomato right now HAHAHAHA!

"And hey, sorry, I didn't mean to touch your gorgeous boobs."

"Ughhh!! I'm outta here!" She grunted and walk out to me while Veronica and I have our faces looks hilariously funny.

"That's intense right there Sasha!" She exclaimed and just continue laughing at me and Alicia.

"I just noticed she's blushing earlier even though she's mad." I thought and finding the scene's funny and cute to me.

I don't know why but when I see Alicia everyday, it has healed me slowly and slowly and it really felt amazing to me.