Chapter 12 - Here To Save You

Sasha's POV

"Mom, can I go for a walk outside? It's kinda boring here." I said. I've been watching neftlix non-stop since the start of semestral break. My current favourites are Clueless and Ready Player One.

"Sure sweetie but be back before it gets dark, okay?" I nodded ang get ready to go to the outside world.

"Hey sis, can you buy me some snacks? I'll pay you when you come home." Trevy pleaded with his fucking puppy eyes. I don't know why it works for me.

"All right, fine.Gimme immediately your money okay?" Trevy said yes in a childish way  and go back watching tv.

"How I wish I can see her today." I mumbled to myself. And speaking of her, Alicia's words on me really hits me hard. Before I can say anything to her that time, some fucking boy opened the door. She grab the opportunity to walk away from me. I was really stunned and cannot think straight (yeah self cause you're not straight at all).

"B-because your f-face is so annoying that it makes my heart e-explodes when I see you." I just keep thinking about that sentence of hers.

----

I've been walking since 30 minutes ago. Some of my neighbors are nice and some of them are rude. Remember when some girl keeps on flirting with me ever since day one here? Well, here she is now. I'm too shy to talk to her not to flirt with me but I just keep talking to her in a friendly way. Her name's Emmy. Nice name but I like Alicia's name, more.

"Hey Sash, if you have time, maybe you can come over to my house someday." She seductively said in my ears while her hands are at my waist.

"Uhh, I have lots to do Emmy and I gotta go now, have a nice day." I gently push her and awkwardly smile at her. I am too uncomfortable to her and I much prefer Alicia, doing that to me.

"Baby girl, are you lost? You can go with us if you want." Some  guy and two others are talking to the girl not that far away from me.

"You're so pretty that it quickly turns my dick so hard right now."

"I know where we can pleasure you baby."

"I don't know any of you so please stop talking to me and leave me alone." The girl said and obviously she's really scared. Still, the guys insisted to take this girl and I quickly go to there way and stop those fucking perverts.

"Hey! Stop talking to my girlfriend like that or I will kick y'all balls." I angrily said and death glaring them. The girl in my back holds my hand so tight. They didn't talk after that and just walk away from us. I sigh in relief and I turn around to the girl.

"You're safe now and good thing that I'm here to save y- What the, Alicia?!" I widen my eyes at her and she did the same thing. She's crying now and she hug me, not minding my shirt will get wet from her tears.

"Hey hey, I'm here now." I softly said to her while hugging her back and gently pat her.

----

We go to the nearest store and just quietly sit there for minutes. She's still holding my hand and I'm not complaining. 

"Uhh, Alicia, can I buy some snacks for my brother? I'll be quick." She nodded and I immediately go inside the store.

After minutes, I go back to where she seated outside and calm her down.

"Alicia, here's some twix." I offer her some chocolate and she took it and said thank you to me, shyly.

"Sasha, thanks for saving me earlier from those jerks."

"You're always welcome, Alicia."

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter is so short.Just to share this to you all, I'm so happy since yesterday because my babes (BLACKPINK), are coming back this june! My mind's on them that almost forgot that I'm doing another chapter to this story.Anyways, thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I gladly appreciate it 🖤. Stay safe everyone!! - as_if_bish