Prologue

.

"Sang-Nam, it's time to go out for the movie!", "Yes, Daddy". 6-year old Sang-Nam walks out slowly with his teddy bear and said: " I'm weady!" His father carried him and put him inside the car before driving to the cinema.

1 hour later, "Daddy, this movie is scawy, I don't want to watch anymore"

" Honey, I told you Sang-Nam doesn't like this kind of movie"

"Sang-Nam, just 30 more minutes okay? Me and your mother really want to watch this movie."

Seeing Sang-Nam is terrified of the things happening in the movie and characters, the couple decided to bring him back home. "I guess we can catch this movie another day? I will ask my friend to take care of Sang-Nam" As they walk out of the cinema and into the underground car park,

" STOP RIGHT THERE! AND HAND OVER YOUR WALLET AND YOUR VALUABLES!" The family of three was shocked as a man with a gun suddenly appeared in front of them. "Calm down man, here's my wallet, don't hurt my family." As the man took the wallet, he tried to take their wedding ring. "HEY! That's our wedding ring! Don't you dare take it from us!"

"BANG! BANG!" The guy shot Sang-Nam's father twice in the body and chest and took his ring before trying to take his wife's ring. As the woman tried to slap the man away and prevent the guy from taking the ring away, the man shot the woman too.

"Shit shit shit shit shit!" As he heard the guards running nearby

"Over there, sir, he shot both of them!" a man hiding beside a car nearby shouted

The robber dropped the rings and quickly ran to the emergency exit staircase. Sang-Nam was left in shocked and he crawled to his parents and cried. "Daddy,Mommy, wake up, are you okay? don't leave me alone, Sang-Nam will be obedient, Sang-Nam won't be naughty anymore."

The guy who called the guards came over to the boy and picked up the rings and said "Hey kid, they died protecting these rings, here, take it and protect them."

A few days later .....

"They were a great couple who displayed affection for each other and lived a great life ...." At the funeral, Sang-Nam has to go to an orphanage and when the funeral ended, a man came over and said: " Hey there little guy, I was your dad's best friend, I'm willing to take care of you, do you want to stay with me?" Sang-Nam remembers seeing him a few times.

"Yes please"

"Okay I will take care of the paperwork, let's go to your new home!, Minju come here, this is your new little brother from now on, his name is Sang-Nam. And this is your new sister, Minju ,call her Minju Noona"

A little girl who is slightly older than him by 2-4 years came over and said: " yay! I always wanted to have a little brother" She hugged him tightly and said: " I will take care of you and love u with all my heart!!!"

A few hours later (Minju's house)

"Welcome to your new home! Sang-Nam, from now on I will be there for you as your father, you can call me uncle for now, and my name is Kim YoungGyu so you will be Kim Sang-Nam from now on." Sang-Nam nodded and Younggyu took him to a room that was very big and had two beds. "This will be your room and you will be sharing it with Minju, I hope you guys get along well. Tell me if you need anything"

And he was left alone in the room with Minju after dinner. Sang-Nam was still adjusting to his new environment. "Hello! My name is Minju, I'm your new sister, and I am older!!! So call me noona okay ?" She said clapping on the bed that was placed next to his bed. Sang-Nam nodded and lied down with his teddy bear. Suddenly he bursted crying

"Sang-Nam what happened ?" Minju quickly came over to his bed. " I-I missed my pa-parents. They used to sing lullaby and pat me to sleep eve-everynight"

"Don't worry I will do it every night from now on." Minju hugged him tightly from the back. "It's okay Sang-Nam , I will be here for you from now on"

Minju then patted him to sleep while singing for him. "Noona, can you sleep with me ? I'm scared" Minju nodded and she slept while hugging him from the back and treated him as a pillow.

Later in the middle of midnight....

"Hey wake up, wake up"
Sang-Nam hears a tap and loud whisper from his ear and immediately woke up to see minju standing Infront of him. "I woke up and can't sleep. And I'm bored, let's go eat some ice cream quietly."
"Will uncle younggyu allow us ? Eating sugar at night will make our teeth bad bad"
" We will brush our teeth so it's okay"

Thus they both went out quietly of their room and to the fridge. " Wow , cookies and cream , I like it the most!"

So they enjoyed the ice cream quietly in the middle of the night without their parents knowledge and thus began their journey together.