sexy ass cheerleader

LA; 1990 something

the sun blazed the sidewalk as chloe and her brother jared walked down the street heading to a skate shop

the sun blazed the sidewalk as chloe and her brother jared walked down the street heading to a skate shop. chloe didn't know the name of the shop, nor did she care. right now, chloe should be at lake tahoe with her friends, but instead she's stuck taking her brother to get a skateboard all because she got a b- in biology. 

she didn't understand why her parents were even letting him get a skateboard in the first place. after all, the miller parents despised anything that could even slightly effect their reputation. often calling anyone who didn't fit their image a 'delinquent.' on one hand she could understand that this is something he really wanted, but she saw his report card and hated that he could get worse grades than her and still get what he wants. 

jared eagerly held the door open for his sister. the only thing chloe had been happy about today is that the shop at least had a.c. she quickly tightened the knot on her dress making sure that the wrap dress would stay wrapped. a group of boys sat on the couch behind a tv, while one stood behind the counter. jared awkwardly combed through the shirts while his sister stood behind him. 

"aye, ma!" the curly headed man yelled from behind the counter. chloe looked around searching for another girl in the store, but only found another young boy looking at the shirt rack. the girl looked back in confusion, before the man called out to her again. "you're fine as fuck!" 

chloe walked up to the counter dragging her brother by his arm, jared was obviously embarrassed by his big sister's actions but knew better than to complain. "he's here to get a board." she said shoving him forward before urging him to tell the man what he wanted.

"but chloe, i don't know what i'm supposed to get!" the younger boy quietly, yet harshly told his sister. chloe rolled her eyes which made the man behind the counter even more attracted to the girl who he constantly watched in the halls at school. she was undeniably the prettiest girl in school, despite people constantly comparing her and her best friend cynthia's beauty. ever since she walked into the school her freshman year in that short tennis skirt he wanted to hook up with her, even more than estee. 

"can you just get him a board with what you think would be good?" the man turned around and started to collect parts before turning back around quickly. 

"aren't you that sexy ass cheerleader? your name's like chloe or some shit." fuckshit thought that this would be a good way to introduce himself. ray looked over from the couch and couldn't help but chuckle at fuckshit trying to seduce the girl in front of him, despite having half the girls in school drool over him. 

"yeah, i guess so. do we go to the same school? i've never seen you before." 

"hell yeah, ma! i'd recognize that ass from anywhere." chloe's eyes went wide and her cheeks turned crimson. she just awkwardly stood there not knowing how to respond. she wasn't sure if she should be offended or flattered. 

"n****, her little brother is right there!" chloe turned around to see a black man with dreads yelling over from the couch. 

"sorry." fuckshit said clearly not sorry for anything. "this is going to take a couple minutes so why don't you go take a seat on the couch." fuckshit winked at the girl before she nodded leaving her younger brother at the counter. fuckshit made sure to check out her ass as she walked away, muttering out his catchphrase, "fuck, shit."

chloe sat next to a white boy fidgeting with a camera not really looking up at anything, while a black man with dreads and a mexican with a buzzcut eagerly waiting for her. 

"hello, my apologies for fuckshit, he's- uh- very straight forward with the ladies." 

fuckshit quickly cut in to his sentence, "n****, shut the fuck up. i pull more girls than you could ever." the boys all were letting out a small laugh at fuckshit's remarks. 

"anyway, i'm rueben." 

"i'm chloe. what about you guys?" 

"i'm ray and that's fourthgrade." ray quickly noticed chloe's confused expression before explaining. "we call him fourthgrade, because he's as dumb as a fourth grader." once again, the boys all started to laugh. fourthgrade was used to it, but was still embarrassed. ray quickly noticed that chloe wasn't laughing and as soon as he stopped the rest of the boys seemed to follow suit.

"well that's not very nice." i blurted out causing everyone to look over at me. "i'm sure he's just as bright as the rest of you." fourthgrade mumbled out a 'thank you' just loud enough for chloe to hear. chloe turned towards fourthgrade giving him a smile which he reciprocated. this caught the attention of fuckshit to look over and have his smile turn into a frown. there was no way that fuckshit was going to let fourthgrade hookup with her first. to get chloe's attention back to him fuckshit quickly waved over chloe as he handed over the finished board to jared. 

"how much?"

"nothing for an angel like you!" fuckshit said earning chloe's brows to shot up in confusion. "it's enough payment just to see your beautiful face walk through those doors." 

"thanks!" chloe said before pulling out her wallet and throwing 60 dollars onto the counter. she quickly shifted and grabbed jared by the shoulder making sure he would follow.

"i said you don't have to pay, angel!" fuckshit called after the girl, she quickly stuck up a hand and waved to him.

"goodbye, fuckshit!" she said as the two slipped out the door and a young boy slipped into watch the boys he idolize talk about sucking off their parents.