The Date

I was just continuously working for three days, my routine had entirely become one sided.

Selena kept on messaging, but I ignored all of them and just focused on my work.

I was completely isolated and thought of nothing. I would just go out, Ignoring the garden road and take some pictures and come back.
After a few days, she had stopped replying too…..

And one day I was clicking some pictures from a nearby bridge and was done with it. I turned back and started walking, adjusting my camera’s lenses and I suddenly bumped on to someone.

As I turned around, it was Selena.

I just gazed at her and I turned my back and started walking away.
And as I was walking, I heard a voice from behind

Stop

I just couldn’t believe it was her, and I just turned around.

Tears flowed continuously from her eyes as she looked at me.

She struggled a lot while speaking,
Please listen once”, she said, word by word.

When he kissed me, I hit him and went away from there. I saw you running away from there

But I was finding a way to talk to you

I waited everyday for you in the garden hoping to meet you there once”, she said.

I could see the way she was struggling in speaking out each word. And every word of her reflected purity and truthfulness.

I then made signs and tried to tell her,
You sound beautiful

After seeing it, she burst into tears and said,

I’m sorry

I just couldn’t see her that way and I felt extremely ashamed of myself of just reacting without understanding her.

She just kept on looking at me.
I had 2 roses in my bag as I had gone earlier to the flower shop to buy it, to decorate my book.

I took out those flowers and asked her

Would you like to go on a date with me?”

And after understanding it she cried and just came running towards me and we hugged each other

THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN THE WORLD CANNOT BE SEEN, HEARD OR EVEN TOUCHED. THEY MUST BE FELT WITH THE HEART.

                                           - Helen Keller