Chapter 1

Quinn Lopez was at the Palm Springs International Airport waiting for the love of her life to be back into her arms. Even though it isn't in the best circumstances. She looked around and saw other soldiers coming towards her but didn't see Santana. After a few minutes, she still didn't see Santana and was getting worried. 

"Mrs. Lopez," she heard that familiar raspy voice behind her. She turned around and saw her beautiful wife she hasn't seen in 3 years. Tears immediately streamed down her face and lunged herself into Santana's arms. 

Although Santana was on crutches she held herself up and hugged her wife with the same feeling. "I missed you so much" the Latina mumbled into her hair. 

"I missed you too" Quinn hugged even tighter, she stayed there for a while and pulled back and leaned in to give Santana a long passionate meaningful kiss; Santana reciprocated it instantly. When air was necessary they both pulled away and smiled. 

Quinn looked up into her deep brown eyes, "ready to go home?" 

"With you? Always," Santana replied. 

The two girls got into their SUV and drove off to their lovely beach house. It took them at least 1 hour to get there. 

Quinn got out of the SUV first and helped Santana out and got her crutches and bag from the backseat. Santana smiled inwardly at her wife's actions. 

Once they got through the front door Santana was welcomed with a strong hug on her good leg, "MAMIIII!!!!!" their 5-year-old son Alex screamed happily. 

Santana looked down and ruffled his hair, "hey there little guy" 

"Okay sweetie, let's get Mami to the couch so she can rest," Quinn picked up Alex.

Santana walked into the living room and sees Brittany with her 2-year-old baby girl Faith. 

"Hey there San," Brittany got up and took Faith back to her room and laid her down, when she came out of the room she gave Santana a hug. 

"Hi Britt it's great to see you," Santana smiled. 

"You too, I really hate to cut this short but I gotta get home," Brittany said gathering her things. 

"No, it's okay, meet up with you soon" 

Brittany gave her one last hug and gave one to Quinn and headed to her home. Santana walked towards the couch and set her bad leg on the table and set her crutches aside. She looked at Quinn and saw her watery eyes. 

"Come here baby," she patted the seat next to her. 

Quinn sat down next to her and cuddled up against her. Santana could feel her shaking and heard her crying. 

"Mommy don't cwy" Alex crawled up against the two girls. 

"Don't worry buddy, these are happy tears," Quinn retorted. 

"You sure?" Santana asked. 

Quinn looked at Santana, "I just really really missed you." 

"Me too," Santana pulled her even closer. 

"Mami are you staying?" Alex asked. 

"Well, I have a choice bud, either stay with you guys or go back," Santana said. 

"I want you to stay," 

"I am buddy, forever" Santana assured him. 

"Seriously??" Quinn asked her wife. 

"Yeah Q, this time around I'm here to stay" Santana smiled at her wife. 

"I love you so much," 

"Ditto," 

Quinn choked on a sob and laughed while she leaned in and gave her wife a sweet kiss on the lips. "You're still my goofy baby," she said. 

"Always will be for you, babe," the Latina said. 

Their little moment got interrupted by a cry. Quinn looked over to Faith's room and got up and bring her to her wife. 

"Hi, baby girl," Santana looked at Faith, she instantly stops crying and smiled at her. "Mami!" she said cheerily. 

Tears threatened to fall when she heard that sweet voice she was yearning for. Santana looked to Quinn, "she looks exactly just like you." 

"Yeah she does, and this one looks like you," Quinn said and looked over to Alex. 

Alex and Faith were biologically and genetically Quinn and Santana's kids. Quinn was the one who carried both times around. Quinn wanted to carry Santana's eggs and not just some sperm donor, even though it was a lot of money they did it anyway. 

Santana needed to go take a shower so she got up grabbed her crutches and headed to their bedroom. Quinn put Faith back in bed as she fell asleep and Alex went to his room playing with his legos. 

Quinn got into their room and saw Santana just standing there looking around the room. She walked up behind the brunette and hugged her from behind, placing her chin on her lover's shoulder." You okay?" she mumbled. 

Santana sighed, "yeah, it looks completely the same" 

"Baby why don't you take off these clothes and freshen up hmm?" Quinn said. 

"Yeah, this uniform is making me hot," Santana turned to face the blonde. 

"It looks hot," Quinn smirked. 

Santana laughed at her wife's tactics. 

"I think I'll need a little help in the shower, I can't get the cast wet," Santana said pointing at her cast. 

"Okay then, let's go. After that, we can relax and we will have fun with the kids tomorrow?" Quinn suggested. 

"Sounds great," Santana leaning in kissing her wife who returned it.