I Knew It☆Part One

The personification of the Asian countries, namely Japan and Philippines, are currently running towards the building where their conference is being hold. Little did they know, well... They actually know what's going to happen inside.

☆Conference Room☆

"Hyung! Your noodles belong to Korea daze~!" A South Korean boomed at his brother's face.

"Yong-soo aru! Stop shouting and attracting everyone's attention!" China hushed South Korea.

"But you're also shouting..." Hongkong said and the Chinese just looked at him and turned back to calm South Korea.

"Ne Lien-jiejie, we have our own style of liveliness huh?" Taiwan turned to her sister, Vietnam.

"Hm. Though Europeans are far noisier than us. Ask Thai."

"And we're also noisy, ana~" Thailand replied.

The Asians are also noisy in their own quiet way. In the European side(with America), are just doing their daily routine during a world conference.

The door flew open and showed Japan and Philippines, who are not surprised of the current activities. Taiwan saw them both and something flicked inside of her.

"Maria-jiejie~ So how's your date with Kiku-gege~?"

"W-what? Mei it's not a date! It was just a coincidence that I sat on his favorite bench," explained the blushing Filipina. Japan just sat on his seat quietly and avoiding eye contact.

"Philippines, there's no need for you to hide it you know," Vietnam said.

"S-seriously guys, what are you talking about?"

"Maria, you're stammering." Hongkong simply stated.

'Li Xiao says a few words but it's straight to the point!!' Maria thought.

"Oh~!! So that means....."

"That means what Yong-soo?" Mei asked.

"Hahaha! Maria and Kiku sitting on a tree, K-I-S---Omph!!"

"South Korea! Just be quiet once aru! Besides, the meeting is starting again aru!"

"Though it is quite ironic that Philippines and Japan are sitting under the tree ana~"

"..."

"...."

"....."

"Kuya how did you know?"

"I just know," and Thailand gave his signature smile.

☆Time Skip-PiriHon huehue☆

"Hmmmm....."

"What is it Maria-san?"

"The house seems quiet.... Really unusual... And I'm not used to it!!" the Filipina suddenly shouted then slurped her ramen. People near them looked towards their direction. Yes. They are in a food chain.

"Maria-san, we're in public. Well the others seem busy so-"

"Kiku!"

"Hai?!"

"Is there a festival coming up in your place?" Philippines inquired as she inched closer to Japan. Just like last time.

"A-ano, there's the Hanami..." Japan stammered while backing away a bit.

"Hana... mi?? Hmm... Never heard of it. What's that about Kiku?" Philippines asked him while staring straight at his eye.

"U-uhmm... Hanami actually means flower viewing so people will be under the sakura trees... You know, like in animes, Maria-san." The Japanese tried to control his blush with Philippines' straight-forward personality.