Chapter eight - the flashback (p2)

(Alesha's P.O.V)
We were now in the middle of second break which is an hour long, it was odd that the bell rang only after 20mins. Me and leeah looked at each other in confusion. We packed up our things then walked over to our connect class, because we got told that we have to. Leeah and I put our bags on the bag rack outside then walked in the class room.

As I sat down the lady was looking at me again, then she said something to the man beside her while still staring at me. Once she stopped talking to the man he looked straight up at me.

'What the hell did she say?' The lady also known as Rose made her way to the front, she went silent for a bit, then smiled."I hope all of you had a lovely day. Now me and the others have been watching you, and examining what you do, and we have decided on who the, special one is." She then stopped and looked down at me, she smiled, then she clicked her figures. Everyone looked at the men near the door, I noticed one of them had a brown wool bag. The man with the bag was walking right in my direction. Before I knew it he had put me in the bag, and everything went dark.

I think we've been moving for a bit, now it felt like I was sitting on a chair. All of a sudden the bag got thrown off me. I had my eyes closed at the time but I opened them thinking I would see a lot of people, but no one was in the room..i think.

I then heard footsteps coming towards me, then Rose came out of the shadows with a evil smile on her face. "Did you have a nice travel, Alesha?" I looked up at her with an angry look. "Why would you care?" She then turned her back towards me and laughed. "What's so funny?" She then stopped and faced me. "Well nothing really. I only have one last thing to tell you, don't start trouble with your new body." She then opened the door and two men and some scientists walked in with weird tools. At this point I started to panache, "WHAT ARE GOING TO DO ME?!" Rose then turned her head to the side and smiled. "Goodbye Alesha, I hope we'll see each other in the future."

I then looked up at a guy with a bat, he then came closer to me and raised the bat, then....my body went cold and everything went pitch black.

-End of flashback-

(Alesha's P.O.V)
I slowly opened my eyes and shot up. I found myself in a bedroom. "What the fuck was that? I hope a dream or something." I then walked out of the room and saw everyone on the ground sleeping. I walked over to Bonnie and laid next to him, he then turned to his side and warped his arms around. Soon after I fell asleep in his arms.