Chapter seven - the flashback (p1)

(Alesha's P.O.V)
As I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep, the only thing I could of was..my past...

-flashback-
I woke up from some weird dream I had and looked at my clock on my bedside table. it was 7:30. "Crap!" I yelled as I through the sheet off me. I ran out of my bedroom, went to my bathroom and hopped into the shower.

After my shower I got into my school uniform. I then went downstairs and had some breakfast, Then ran back upstairs to brush my hair and teeth. I then quickly made my hair. I walked into mums room said goodbye and gave her a kiss then ran downstairs and out the door.

After walking for now 30mins I finally arrive at school. As I got closer to the gate the I could see my best in the whole world. "Hey Alesha." I smiled at her. "Hey Leeah." I then pulled her for a hug. "Hey I heard about some special people are going come and check out our class, for some weird reason." I looked at her confused. "Well that's not weird at all." We then laughed and went to our class room.

I was so happy because today is the last day before holidays. We saw that there wasn't that many people in our class at all really. "Isn't weird that some 'special' people are coming on the last day when kids don't come on the last day." Leeah looked at me and nodded. "Yea it is pretty weird."

We made our way in the class room and sat down at our normal seats. Oddly everyone was at school. "Leeah, is it just me or, do you think it's weird that our class is the only one with everyone in it today?" She then looked at the class and without looking at me she answered, "It's not just you."

Once the teacher marked the role instead of us going to the first period class, we stayed in our connect class. A few minutes later a group of men walked in the room, then followed by a young lady. She had brown hair in a high bun, she wore a black sleeved dress with black heels and black sunglasses. She looked around the room then went in a bit more. The lady then went up to the front as if to make a speech.

"Hello boys and girls, thank you all for coming today. My name is Rose, I'm here today to inspect this class, why? you may ask, well, this class is very special, some people in here are special, and we will be looking for the special ones today. So please do the same things as you normally do and have a good day, thank you."

We all clapped once she finished, but what I thought was weird was that when ever she said 'special' she looked down at me.

Why?