𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

April 30th, 123 days after

You didn't know what time it was, but you knew it was late. The way Bakugou yawned as he entered the room, his shoulders slouching a bit as he kneeled down beside you. 

"I wanna cuddle," he muttered, pulling the keys out of his pocket and unlocking the locks around your ankles, "If you try anything, your arms will be next." his words made your breathing hitch, your body was limp as Bakugou wrapped your arms around his shoulders before his arm wrapped around your ass, pulling you up. Bakugou's lips trailed a line up your jawline, stopping at your lips, "Please be good tonight baby, please." 

You fought your instinct to scrunch up your nose in disgust, he gave you a chaste kiss, walking back towards his bedroom. He carefully sat on the edge of the bed, scooting to the middle of the bed before laying down. He pulled you over him, his body heat was overwhelming, as he covered you with the blanket you were sure you were going to die from a heat stroke. But you didn't complain, dying sounds better than being with Bakugou any longer. 

The sound of his heartbeat was like nails to a chalkboard, his arm around you made your skin crawl. Your eyes roamed around the room, knowing you were going to have another restless night. Especially with Bakugou snores echoing in your ear.

Bakugou, please, you need help.